How to SEO to get high rankings on yahoo search - Tips

jitendrasurve

If you want to achieve high ranking on the yahoo search engine. First you need to submit a site to yahoo which is free.

Other basic things to consider.
Position of keywords on your pages.
Get inbound relevant links from high quality website
Update in yahoo directory
Participate in link exchanges with related content sites
Use press release and the submit to pr sites
Onpage seo with title tags, h1, static url, proper internal link structure, sitemap and deep articles

Most important is writing unique articles and promoting it to through social media.

justsmallsteps

If you want to achieve high ranking on the yahoo search engine. First you need to submit a site to yahoo which is free.
mean that I need to submit my site into yahoo directory or sitemap?
As I knew then yahoo directory is paid service with some hundreds of dollars a year

yestyle

Thanks Jitendra for great article!. Although it's short but enough important factors to get high ranking on yeahoo search engine. Honestly, our WebmasterSun forum is in top 10 yahoo search (search.yahoo.com) with keyword "webmaster forum" , Yahoo's helping us a bit more traffic from them :D

From your factors above, we have only applied one factor you mentioned above "Onpage seo with title tags, h1, static url, proper internal link structure, sitemap and deep articles". I think if our forum can have enough factors that you showed then its ranking will be more better :thumb:

One question more
Position of keywords on your pages.
how are about position of keywords?
why does it play an important role in ranking keywords on yahoo?

jitendrasurve

Yahoo offer FREE and PAID submission. FREE submission takes more time, but they include it after few days. As long as PAID submission takes just 7 days, also it guarantees inclusion of your site in directory within 7 days.

mean that I need to submit my site into yahoo directory or sitemap?
As I knew then yahoo directory is paid service with some hundreds of dollars a year

1SEO

And remember, even though google doesn't use meta keywords, YAHOO! still definitely does. Keep it short, around 10 or so.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.