Duplicate Content In The Forum Will Not Be Tolerated

ericplotz1

Good day all,

On our journey in continuing to keep Webmaster Sun the best Internet Marketing forum and Marketplace on the web, we have to do a bit of cleaning up and would like your help with keeping the forum clean of duplicate content.

I've cleaned up quite a few duplicate posts that were copy and pasted from the web and will be combing through threads and keeping my eye open for duplicate content. I urge everyone, that if you have published duplicate content, to please go and edit your posts now. Otherwise, we will have to proceed with handing out infractions.

Webmaster Sun is a growing forum and we can't afford to be penalized by Google because certain members decided to copy and paste content. This matter will be taken very seriously and duplicate content will be removed immediately.

Please do your part in making this the best Webmaster forum on the web by reporting duplicate content if you notice it, or anything else that does not agree with the forum rules. This is a great place to ask questions, and our members are greeted with a level of hospitality that you won't find anywhere else. Help us stay cool and collect by following the rules, that way we don't have to be bad guys and hand out infractions.

We love all of our members and appreciate all of your support! You are all awesome and we thank you for being a part of Webmaster Sun!

Cheers

wms

Administrator
Staff member
I quite agree with Eric about this, You are one of best forum Modertors on Webmaster Sun and staying here to help our forum growing!

Cheers, :drunk:

aemathenge

You bring up an interesting angle to posting here.

There is copy and pasting, posting of duplicate content and Plagiarisms. I believe that all these are bad and should be avoided at all cost.

Perhaps the advice that any person wishing to post anything here should first check the content on copy scape (not free) or such other plagiarism checkers such as smallseotools (free).

Also, let us know which tool you would prefer that we use to check on content before posting. Better still, why not have it added at our very own SEO Tools page?

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.