Grey hat SEO

bruno007

I have heard of white and black hat SEO, what is grey hat SEO ? can you guys please explain ?

DavidLux

I've not ever heard about gray hat SEO. Thank todion for your useful information.

Alex_smith

Grey hat SEO is the combination of both White hat and black hat techniques. As per my rule you should not use black hat SEO techniques.

DPrat

Please Dont Follow Any SEO Technique Other Than White Hat.

I have not heard about Grey Hat SEO yet. It is new to me. But If grey hat seo is something what you all are saying, i.e. mix up of white and black hat SEOs, then I wont give it much preference, because it wont be supportive on long run for a site's SEO performance. Today may be some black hat seo techniques are not recognized by google , but as you all know google's webspam team is continuously making its search algorithm better and better so in future , any such unrecognized black hat seo techniques will create massive problem to the site's internet exposure, may result to ban even in fatal cases. So be careful of it.

tayloralina

Gray Hat SEO is about risk versus reward. Are classified as a large number of solutions within the SEO SEO Tools gray hat. Some gray hat SEO services tend to use more dubious devices and take greater risks. While some gray hat techniques to a large extent may obey the rules of the search engine, other land you in trouble and you need to seriously consider and necessary precautions before use. Gray Hat SEO techniques remain unspecified by all the Google SEO guidelines.

MikeQ

Gray hat seo consists both, black hat seo and white hat seo.

But it is not good to use gray hat seo, it is better to use only white hat seo for better result, I would say.

Misrabia69

Thanks all friend for sharing about Grey Hat SEO first time i am reading about it mostly time use Off Page..

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.