How to increase Youtube Subscribers

Steve32

I'm getting problem on increase number of Youtube Subscribers for my channels
I'm tried more ways to follow big channels, add more other subscribers..but my chanel's still having low subscribers
Are there any ways to increase Youtube Subscribers, pls share me any tips.

dandeedo

You can increase it very easy way (with addmefast or similar platform) but that will not bring you any value. So it's better if you share regularly and make sure those videos are entertaining to your visitors. Remember youtube is a channel where people mostly visit for time pass or learn something new. So your videos should have some values to your audience.

Moreover, take title and description of your videos very carefully and think like your audience before setting up the title and description. Hope this helps!

DNP

Use annotations, end-cards - these things work brilliantly.
Anyway the most effective way to convert views into subs is to address your audience directly asking them to subscribe and explaining what are the benefits of subscription

ErikaClark

You can increase your Youtube Subscribers by simply focus on target audiences. you can use best title and description for your Youtube video.

InFeRnO

The views can be converted into subscribers by putting subscribe annotations or by using end-cards. But you must explain first of all to yourself and then to your followers what is that unique reason that would make a user to subscribe and follow your channel.

talukdar

Here are some simple tips for increasing YouTube subscriber.
1. Post Useful Content Consistently
2. Name Your Videos Strategically
3. Spruce Up Your Channel Design
4. Show Your Lighter Side
5. Shoot In Various Locations
6. Create A Custom Thumbnail
7. Create An Engaging Channel Trailer

Nancy G

I'm getting problem on increase number of Youtube Subscribers for my channels
I'm tried more ways to follow big channels, add more other subscribers..but my chanel's still having low subscribers
Are there any ways to increase Youtube Subscribers, pls share me any tips.

If you need to increase your YouTube Subscribers fast, you need to first know your target market, their lifestyles, likes and dislikes, etc. so that you can build your videos around them. Do not mourn if your vlogs are not outstanding enough to go viral as these types happen by accident, unexpectedly, and not all the time for that particular instant celebrity unless you are a famous or infamous public figure. You can always do things within your power to push your viewers to subscribe to your channel.

Start by creating videos that are interesting, relevant, brief and memorable. Manner of presentation and content are extremely important to secure that instant like and/or subscription the natural way .

You should not be shy to ask your viewers to like, share and subscribe. I see a lot of vloggers even show their audience where to click. Some vlogs even set a targetted no. of subscription, over a duration, explaining the need to achieve the goal and offering raffle prizes or even asking viewers to vote on special task vlogger will do if goal is achieved. In a way, this interaction brings healthy exchange, bonding and positive results.

Also, regularity of appearance plays a big factor especially if you are building a huge following. You have to make sure your viewers know how often you release your vlogs as you need to sustain the momentum. Watching your vlogs has become a regular habit of your avid viewers. You do not wish to disappoint them or shift their attention elsewhere simply because you did not set proper expectations or are not responsive enough.

Take time to appreciate to your viewers’ reactions utilizing information in getting valuable insights on their preference diversities and finding ways for improvement.

Your good work and rapport established with your audience will earn you loyal subscribers. Same subscribers serve as your ambassadors in spreading your goodwill and in referring you to their family, loved ones and friends.

eds21

You got to be unique and also you need to know what your audience wants.
Also, you need to notify them first to make the try to subscribe to you so put annotations to your contents to inform them after they watch your video. You might need to make your own blog or a page in facebook to advertise your content, also you might give your information to some of your friends.

kenneth juaniza

You can increase your youtube subscribers if you focus to the audience interest by making video about latest or trending topic. Also, you can increase it in making entertaining and unique video.

CookieRunner

How to increase your subscribers?

Maybe you just need to promote it to all of your social media sites and probably you will have more followers, its not that high in numbers but you could still increase it by doing something just like that without money involved.
Another way could be making your channel more interesting by making your videos more interesting by following the trend, let's say for example, what I've seen trending before were, the ice bucket challenge, the hell pore face challenge and now I see the Korean Spicy noodle challenge. I am sure it can add up to the followers that you have.
I can also think of the follow them and follow me back option so that its a win-win situation for both Youtubers.

edwardkenway

There are lots of way to increase YT or youtube subscriber, if you use any kind of bot then maybe you'll get more subscriber but it won't be helpful like whatever works it in organic way. You can do like:

No copy video from others,show your own talent
video should be understandable to the audience
video message should be clear
Interesting video like funny things, games video, any kind of tutorial can bring more traffic to your channel,
Even don use any music of others, though google has their own music those you can use, otherwise you can make your own music
Another thing is make stronger keywords, so that viewers can find out easily your channel

By these things can be more helpful for your channel.

aspirevm

All depends on what your video's are based on you could use SEO, Twitter, I'd go with Facebook brings in big Audience for Youtube Videos and will gain you massive amounts if you base the page out right.

Goyum

To increase your YouTube subscribers, you need to keep the following in mind:

1. Optimize your video for SEO.
2. Promote you video in any social media.
3. Create quality and engaging content.
4. Interact with your viewers and other YouTube channel.
5. Encourage your viewers to subscribe

It’s not that easy to increase YouTube views. The process will take time before you see significant results.

mastrodigital

Use as many keywords as possible when you upload videos so people can find your channel. Post your videos on social media and in groups if you can. Stay consistent and your subscriber count will gradually rise :)

JeffreyMaximo3

For me, the best way to gain more subscribers is you need to create higher quality videos. You need to be specific about what kinds of video you want to create, if you want to create video about video games just focus on that. And another best tip that I can give to you, that many youtubers always say that just keep producing videos and do not be discouraged by having few subscribers don't look at the numbers and if you have social media account promote your channel using this and join to a content creator group, there are a lot of groups in social media that the members are youtubers.
Being an youtubers is not easy, you need to allot most of your time editing and creating new videos, but if you love doing this many people will appreciate it, so don't lose hope just continue to create high quality videos.

JayGum28

Honestly, I don't have a youtube channel, but I could still give you an advice based from a viewers perspective. In order attract subscribers you need to have good content. How? First, know/determine your desired/target viewers. Second, make sure your video is relevant to your subject. That way, you could gain the trust of viewers and eventually leading them to become subscribers. Third is that you need not only relevant content, but rather unique ones as well. To add, you should also consider rewarding and entertaining experiences to viewers especially your channel is a Vlog.

Dictator20

For me, for you to increase your youtube subscribers you should have a good content, not just a content but a unique content. A content where all fresh to the viewers eyes.

keremcem

Commenting on popular channels. You can increase subscribers

juliaann

This is really important to know the how to get more YOUTUBE subscribers as first of all Create a plan and script for YouTube Channel & post Produce highly engaging content (Video) those are unique and intersting to viewers.

Optimize your video titles with channel customizations of your Page Cover.

Personalize video thumbnails & Create an engaging channel trailer

These are the basic steps to do with YouTube to get the attraction of viewers.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views