OFFER PostPayHost.com - Dedicated Servers ,Starting From $79.99/Mon

Hassan

PostPayHost Inc is miles above the rest as an exceptional web hosting company. We have many years of leading experience with global businesses of all sizes and have built up an affluence of web hosting expertise that put down us a scratch above other web hosting companies in this time. PostPayHost Inc is a company that you can rely on for all of your Hosting needs. With 24 hour support and a money back guarantee there is no reason not to sign up today!

Managed Dedicated 1
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 (3.06 GHz)
Cores: 4 CPU
RAM: 24GB
Storage: 2 x 1TB
Control Panel: Yes
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Connection: 1 Gbit/s Port
Setup: Free
Price: $79.99/monthly
Order Now

Managed Dedicated 2
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 (3.80 GHz)
Cores: 4 CPU Cores
RAM: 32GB
Storage: 2 x 3TB
Price: $99.99/monthly
Order Now

Managed Dedicated 3
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 (3.80 GHz)
Cores: 6 CPU
RAM: 64GB
Storage: 2 x 3TB
Price: $129.99/monthly
Order Now

Managed Dedicated 4
Processor: Intel® Xeon® (3.8 GHz)
Cores: 4 CPU
RAM: 64GB
Storage: 3 x 2TB
Connection: 1 Gbps Port
Setup: $99.99 One time fee
Price: $149.99/monthly
Order Now

Managed Dedicated 5
Processor: Intel® Xeon® (3.50 GHz)
Cores: 6 CPU
RAM: 128GB
Storage: 2 x 2TB
Price: $229.99/monthly
Order Now

Managed Dedicated 6
Processor: Intel® Xeon® (3.4 GHz)
Cores: 8 CPU
RAM: 128GB
Storage: 2 x 4TB
Connection: 10 Gbps Port
Price: $399.99/monthly
Order Now

Feel free to contact if you have any query.

Last edited:

Jovani

Price of Managed Dedicated 1 can be ok with me
This is one of my choices in future. :)

Plexcess

Hi guys.

I just wanted to say thanks to Hassan Khalid for a year of great service he has provided our company. We have had a site that is at least 10 years old. Big community site that I have moved from host to host. Most cases we would end up using up our resources after a while and would need a new server. I have been through at least 6 or 7 different hosts before we met Hassan. In all of the host we have been with, the tech support was terrible. One host I was paying a VPS server for, you could not directly even talk to tech support. You had to submit a ticket and wait 24-48 hours for a response. Pure rubbish. Last host I had a dedicated server on would take a week just to get back to me when I had tech questions. And most of the time I would need to fix any of my own site issues myself.

Hassan from posypayhost.com has really restored my faith that there are some host providers out there who still care about their customers. I told him about an issue with a chat program I had and hired him to help me out with it. While doing tech work he noticed how slow and insecure my server was and asked if I wanted to use the servers at his company. I DID NOT want to deal with a server move so I turned him down at first. He offered to move the site for me and fix the chat issues once the site was moved. I agreed, and he kept his word. He spent 2-3 nights working on getting my site moved and set up on the new servers. Then was there on skype with me if I needed any questions answered or any additional help. Hassan and his staff have been nothing but super helpful to me and my site has been running on a server that is 10-20 times faster than my last server... for the same price I was paying before!! Hassan always answers me back on Skype fast, and I never have to feel like I need to handle my server issues alone. He updates his servers continuously and sends me messages about the work done when needed.

I've been hosting with Hassan now for almost a year and have had no issues with my hosting during that time. That has never happened before and it really is a credit to the excellent service Hassan provides. It's so good I hardly have to bug him about anything, lol. Thanks so much postpayhost.com. If anyone out there is looking for a reliable host please give them a try, you will not regret it.

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
That's headache for someone to choose the best dedicated server on this forum. I have kept some good dedicated server providers in my mind for next my choices.
Congratz Hassan, you have got a good review from your customer.

zkhalids

I have been using their services for the last 5 years. No issues have been reported until now. Never experienced as technical issues (including downtime). Let me mention some reasons why I recommend this to everyone. Their servers are reliable and secure. Speed remain consistent. Bandwidth is substantial. 24/7 support is there, in case you need any help or assistance. Last but not least, a feature that every good web host should be equipped with, well secured location and affordable packages. Thanks Hassan and keep up the good work. And and I hope this continue like this.

Regards,
Zkhalids

dantheman123

Dealt with a bloke called Hasan, The guy was very professional, Helpful, courteous and also a proper gent, answered all my questions, put my mind at ease and the servers i purchased are outstanding, I had some problems (my dumbness and nothing to do with PostPayHost) and Hasan helped me straight away instantly via there chat,

Would recommend to all, the prices they offer as well are outstanding!!!

Hassan

Buy one, get one free

Order Dedicated server any package in the month of August 2015 and get VPS absolutely free terms and conditions apply.

Hassan

Servers with 100Gbps ports

We are the world’s first server provider with unshared 100Gbps uplinks for everyone with more than 10 years of experience we succeeded to push the limits of data transfer.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.