Affileate marketing or email marketing

sanusense

First of you need to understand difference between Affiliate marketing & PPC. They ain't the same as you mentioned above "Affiliate Marketing (PPC).

And you just can't get into email marketing without leads, if you have lists already then nothing is better than Email marketing.

If you are a newbie then you should skip the idea of email marketing because it takes lots of time and dedication to make a worthy list. Go with PPC, you may easily find the tutorials on web about PPC marketing.

Fredrick

you need to synergise... means..for promoting affiliate offers you need
a list for sending email (marketing), for building a list you can use ppc
ads to get prospects/subscribers faster..

DNP

It depends on how email marketing works for you.

Hassan

Email marketing is targeted. you can increases brand awareness with it email marketing is easily shareable. its measurable and cost effective.

Genius At Play

Hello,

Email marketing, cpa and ppc go hand in hand, in fact, the best affiliate marketers are creating lists while they are promoting cpa.

Works with clickbank too, heres a nice example.

Watch a premium video on how to do so and so, click here!

Email capture landing page > Clickbank sales video.

You'll have clickbank sales and build a list. The best cpa marketers understand 75% of people don't purchase immediatly and the money is in the list, sending follow up emails helps increase the earning very significantly. :)

Deffinitly worth having an AWeber account. :)

I hope you are having a great day!

Sincerely,

Randy Gardner

Genius At Play

Building a list works wonderfully,

Most clickbank vendor aff sites have email follow ups to plug right in to aweber. :)

ElixantTechnology

You've got to be very careful when doing email marketing, as it is highly illegal to send out bulk mail without the user first going through an opt-in process to join the mailing list. It's actually more preferred to use a double opt-in process. I am anti-spam, I hate the idea of it, so I don't exactly use email marketing whatsoever myself. Affiliate marketing, if done right can be quite successful.

Reactions: ericplotz1

Hostname.club

Hostname.club
Yesterday one of my friends has purchased $500.00 per year for a big email marketing plan from GetResponse. It seems he uses a right way more than spamming.

ericplotz1

You've got to be very careful when doing email marketing, as it is highly illegal to send out bulk mail without the user first going through an opt-in process to join the mailing list. It's actually more preferred to use a double opt-in process. I am anti-spam, I hate the idea of it, so I don't exactly use email marketing whatsoever myself. Affiliate marketing, if done right can be quite successful.
Nail on the head again my man! That "Can of SPAM act" as I like to call it will have you locked up in a federal penitentiary if you don't watch your arse!

I am in dilemma to choose the best one from email marketing or affiliate marketing (PPC)
OP, you have a much bigger dilemma on your hands then what you think. I hate to say this, but it's what you need to hear. That sentence made absolutely NO SENSE and you need to do a lot of reading BEFORE you even think about making money. To be quite honest that question was so unintellectual on so many different levels, I am actually in disbelief.

You need to go back to the drawing board, read whatever BS knowledge you've already read to get you this far (or not far), and fully understand what you've read. And after you THINK you understand, READ IT AGAIN, because judging from your question you've got some learning to do.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.