Is it possible to download apps on Iphone for free?

Anna

I've heard about downloading apps on Appstore for free, it's called jailbreak. But recently I've heard also about free pirated apps that can installed on iphone for free. Which variant is more safe?

Thank you in advance

margarita

I've heard about downloading apps on Appstore for free, it's called jailbreak. But recently I've heard also about free pirated apps that can installed on iphone for free. Which variant is more safe?

Thank you in advance
iPhone's system is stable but if you jailbreak your phone, it's not maintained to anti virus or harmful softwares that can brake your smartphone. Of course, you can use/install apps when jailbreaked but it's not safe and i advise you don't do that.

numanshah2212

For me Jailbreak is just working like Charm, it makes my Iphone looks more Cool with amazing Apps that i was able to download through different stores, but still the matter is it makes my iphone a little slow... Everything has two sides, some good things and some bad.

szerjhex18

Yes !

it's called jailbreaking i dont know if its legal or not, but i do know once you jailbreak your iPhone and you are still cover of your phone insurance your insurance will be gone. But after you jailbreak your iPhone you can download games for free, apps for free. It's awesome because you will experience free apps ..... those apps that payable on apps store it will become free and not just a trial mode.

Jailbreaking is also good when you don't want the new update because when upgrade your iPhone will become laggy ,slow in response and you can experience some errors because the update was not fit to your old iPhone. Jailbreak your iphone so that you can still enjoy the old iPhone of yours.

But the jailbreaking has also remove the originality of your phone. I mean it will become more like android.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
ion

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.