Are Samsung tablet or Ipad able to replace computer?

Anna

Many people use their laptop or desktop PC primarily for checking email, finding out what friends and family are up to on Facebook, playing casual games and browsing the web. For some, the iPad can effectively replace their laptop or desktop. Can you share your own experience? What can you perform only with your laptop and what do you feel more comfortable to do with your Ipad or another tablets?

Inquestor

For productivity, nothing can replace a keyboard. Most people in IM do have these devices but I doubt they use them as much as their desktop or laptop.

The benefit these devices bring to people like us, is we can communicate with clients and employees on the go.

mark

Many people use their laptop or desktop PC primarily for checking email, finding out what friends and family are up to on Facebook, playing casual games and browsing the web. For some, the iPad can effectively replace their laptop or desktop. Can you share your own experience? What can you perform only with your laptop and what do you feel more comfortable to do with your Ipad or another tablets?
My college uses both but finally he decide to use PC more than iPad because it's very convenient for his work online business. In some cases, using tablets has more advantages than PCs.

numanshah2212

any phone or tablets or ipad can never replace the computers as it provides a very friendly and extra ordinary environment for user to work in.... For me i always use Laptop even for social media or Browsing not my Iphone :D...

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.