Yahoo might have a comeback up their sleeve!

ericplotz1

I don't know if you guys have heard about FireFox's recent decision to drop Google as their default browser, but its happened and now Yahoo is the default. I don't think this will be a huge impact just yet, BUT if yahoo uses this advantage to scale up, and somehow teams up with Amazon (which I could see happening) they will take over.

Keep your eyes open and start playing with bing/yahoo advertising.

I think there may be huge potential here. If not it's still early in the game and you are definitely going to snatch valuable leads from Yahoo if you advertise NOW.

Cheers

Starfire

Do you think Yahoo and Firefox co-operated together?
And I'd like to know about valuable traffic from advertising on Yahoo if you tried :rolleyes2:

Inquestor

Heard about this last week. I personally don't think it will have a huge impact.

Surprised they decided to drop Google in favour of Yahoo though... Especially, when Firefox is funded by Google. But hey, they want us sheeple to be confused lol

ElixantTechnology

It would be a great surprise if Yahoo made a comeback. I remember back in the day when Yahoo was the top search engine, then Google walked all over them and poof.

emily93

if yahoo comeback, will it restore all my memories huh? I think it's not. The world is more and more developing and i think yahoo will get dificulties in coming back with surprise.
oh la la time flies so fast!!!

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views