What do YOU look for in a Hosting Provider?

ElixantTechnology

Hey everyone, my name is Alexander and I am the owner of Elixant Technology. We specialize in Managed Hosting, and from time to time we like to reach out to the community in hopes of finding ways to better the services that we offer. What I'm asking today is, what do YOU look for when you select a hosting provider?

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
A popular web hosting provider can be considered better than others, also I care about hosting features like RAM, CPU, Price, Support 24/ 7 ( like chatting for support). Especially I will leave site if they don't have a live chat support or fast support by email...etc I only mentioned a few...

A high speed and stable hosting will be good choice for me :)

ElixantTechnology

Check and mate. Those are all features that we currently employ and our customers love us for, so you're not the only one floating down that river. How about management? One of the cool things that we do for our customers is we actually handle third party script installations and modifications to a certain degree. What are things that you look for in a MANAGED provider?

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
rwsorensen
We have some people to manage types of VPS (unmanaged or managed hosting) hence HIGH SPEED and GOOD SUPPORT are the most important things with us. We are paying for more web hosting providers, some with high price but we got high quality back..sorry I don't show web hosts that we are using :)

margarita

Hosting features and Price first
I would go with quality hosting plans but affordable price

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.