What Constitutes a Cool Avatar?

aemathenge

I use a personal passport size photograph as my avatar here at WMS because I think it is cool.

What, in your opinion, would be a cool avatar?

Would your response or reception of a member be influenced by his/her avatar?

Let us talk about avatars.

Joseph_Hill

I use a personal passport size photograph as my avatar here at WMS because I think it is cool.

What, in your opinion, would be a cool avatar?

Would your response or reception of a member be influenced by his/her avatar?

Let us talk about avatars.
In my point of view, your avatar is not good, it don't make a gentle man :eek:
A cool avatar is presented by itself, it make everyone interested when seeing it every times
A cool avatar can make everyone trust you or want to connect you.
of course, I don't mention about brand name or logo in avatar

ericplotz1

Just check out my avatar! I really think your avatar is who you are. LOL

Naw that's not who I am. I like my avatar and I explained why in another thread, when someone said it was horrible :D

My avatar lets you know I am serious. I've heard people say I might not be trusted because of my avatar.

My response was "Every serial killer in history had a smiling face and a good personality".

So I guess the real question we should ask is, "How do you judge a persons character, by their appearance or who they are?"

I judge others by what comes out of their mouth. Not how they look, or avatar looks, or if they're polite, but by how integral what they have to say is. If you're right you're right. Whether you're mean, ugly, fat, tall, beautiful, handsome, or you HAVE THE MOST APPEALING AVATAR on Earth. Doesn't matter if you're full of it.

Reactions: wms and Inquestor

Inquestor

Inquestor
Well said Eric!

@OP,

Though some avatars, are cool and even trippy, it's just an image related to a member on a forum. Least you have the "courage" to place a photo of yourself online. Most people lack this effort, (even me!). But, who wants to see my ugly face LOL!

An avatar is supposed to express your passion, interest, goals, or accomplishments. Nothing more, nothing less. Besides, its just a forum on the internet :)

ElixantTechnology

I usually just throw up my brand logo for every forum in which I am active on. You have to admit though, it is pretty cool ;)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views