Does Hosting Speed Actually Impacts Search Ranking?

msWendy

My boss told me that a fast hosting can help improving SEO scores or search rankings over other competitors?
Is it true or not? He also mentioned to Google PageSpeed Insights as great tool to check this point

Anyone confirms me it's right:eek:hmy:

brainmoore

Pagespeed is a great tool to analyze issues which needs to get fixed to make website load faster. And about the hosting, it make sense to have website hosted on a faster server which responds quicker than average.

DPrat

Suggestions from Pratwords.com

My boss told me that a fast hosting can help improving SEO scores or search rankings over other competitors?
Is it true or not? He also mentioned to Google PageSpeed Insights as great tool to check this point

Hello msWendy, this topic is very interesting. I would like to explain in detail.

Server with high standard of reliability and quick response help to increase search engine rankings on Google. It is one of the key criteria among many which help a website to gain high search engine rankings on Google. Yes ,Google Pagespeed is the reliable tool to track server response time and other website characteristics which may affect the website's loading time on mobile and desktop browsers, respectively.

DPrat

Suggestions from Pratwords.com

I thought it's right but I didn't have more proofs or documents mentioned/verified this information :walkman:
Hello msWendy, I have been to the field of SEO , Digital Marketing and Branding for 6 long years and counting. Whatever I share here, I completely make it sure that all data are correct and tested on live projects which I have done already. So,I hope you can rely. Still if you have any doubt, please check this video from Matt Cutts.

Genius At Play

The view duration the visitors stay on the site helps increase the rank, and having a speedy site increases the visitor experience and thus the view duration and thus the search engine rank. :)

richammond

Server speed does affect ranking as SE bots will spend more time crawling your site if it is hosting on a slow web host :-(

ElixantTechnology

One thing that users need to take into consideration is that most providers actually do have fast servers, most of the time the issue is not the server, it is the website itself.

numanshah2212

For new websites site structure and site speed does matter. If your site is old and already ranked in google than there is no matter with your seo and server response time.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.