How to promote our products through Affiliate website?

Hostname.club

Do you know CJ.com? They provide affiliate network which can help you promote products easily.

priya_soren

priya_soren
They just give out affiliate programs they doesn't help you in promotion to learn affiliate marketing you need to get some course like"im John chow" you can read some reviews on it, it a complete affiliate marketing course.

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
LOL you must have wasted your money on this course. Everything in it is out there for free. You can use Google DORK and get better answers that John Chow has.

What you have to realize is these aff marketers are giving you outdated methods that dont work as well anymore. It worked when they did it and probably works a fraction of a fraction to what it used to.

New methods have to be developed along with smart marketing. SEO is changing and soon the data aggregators used today will be extinct. Keyword ranking will be dead and all this crap they have taught you will be straight down the drain. YOu have to do your own research and really be ahead of the game. NOT doing what they did last year, because you will always be in last place.

DON"T WASTE MONEY ON CRAPPY PROGRAMS!

The info is out there for free, TRUST ME.

apethemes

I think it’s important to note that having an affiliate program isnt always the best option for everyone. There are some costs to consider along with the opportunities they open up.

ElixantTechnology

ElixantTechnology
I agree with you. You have to be generating enough revenue to cover the affiliate payouts while still covering your costs of running the business, of corse, plus your wages. Affiliate programs are usually meant for businesses that can handle this. As an example:

What happens if you generate a $5,000 affiliate payout bill, yet you only generated $1,000 in revenue and of that $400 goes to costs of running the business? Now you're stuck owing so much money, you lose your credibility, your business goes down the drain and you've still got people hounding you for the money you owe them.

Maja

I really waiting to promote my websites or product through affiliate websites. Please let me know how to promote my products through this affiliate website.
Choose keywords that have low competition and high searches. Also use social networks to make community in your niche. This will help you a lot in earning

elcidofaguy

I really waiting to promote my websites or product through affiliate websites. Please let me know how to promote my products through this affiliate website.
I assume that you are the vendor and wish to pay a commission on each sale to an affiliate? If so then my preference is to:

1) If it is a digital product then go for Clickbank, JVZoo and so forth
2) If it is a physical product then go for CJ.

You could also sign up to Amazon (as they have tons of affiliates promoting there)....

There are loads of affiliate platforms out there... The ones I mentioned are the ones which I would look into first....

Best of luck!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.