What code is used on iPhone Apps ?

Anna

What programming language is used to develop iPhone apps? Has anybody here tried to write a mobile app? I believe it's not thet easy to build native iPhone applications that can be sold through the AppStore. What programming language, tools, text editor do I need? Is it possible to make iPhone Apps with no programming experience? Any shares, opinions, personal experience? =)
Thank you in advance!

fromrachel

You can use Swift and Apple introduced it. Swift is a complete programming language can help the process of application development easier, faster and more stable, all aimed at making the application for end users as much as possible. To put it briefly, Swift is designed to meet all the needs of the "coder".

dandeedo

Is it possible to make iPhone Apps with no programming experience? Any shares, opinions, personal experience? =)
Thank you in advance!
If it's possible then I would like to give a try. I don't have the answer of your question that's why I am waiting for other responses. I never tried to build up an app but I can hire someone to build an app for me. But if I can do it myself then why should I hire? Really interested to see other replies.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.