Best places to learn SEO ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackony

Hello,
I am a Social Media Marketer. But now I want to Learn SEO, From where I can get basic knowledge about SEO?
Any helps ?

Irish

According to me, you need learn the following basic steps first
1. Clearly defined objectives
2. Determine the approach, the size of the SEO campaign
3. Understand the working principles of the Search Engine
4. Find out the current top Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
5. Building SEO campaign
6. Analysis, keyword research, website current rankings, competition analysis and ultimately determine the objectives to be achieved by SEO campaign.
7. Website optimization: optimized titles, meta tags, internal links, content, website structure, link building ...
8. Expand SEO: social media marketing, google adwords, local search, image, video, blog, internet marketing forum, mobile ...

HostNurse

SEO web sites, forums, blogs and many other resources provide useful information about SEO.

pramod

Hello Jackony,

Hello,

I am a Social Media Marketer. But now I want to Learn SEO, From where I can get basic knowledge about SEO?

Any helps ?
Subscribe to newsletters for Search Engine Watch, Search Engine Land, WebProNews, SEOMoz.

These are the best choices to learn SEO, SMO and other Internet Marketing related stuffs.

You can have a clearer idea about SEO by welcoming ideas of joining forums which cater SEO and other related talks. You also need to consider reading and reading and reading a lot of articles to know the basics. Learning SEO is not really a simple and one day process, be reminded that it takes a lot of hard word, time and practice to learn more about SEO. Aside from learning from other people's words, the best thing that you can do to learn SEO is to practice and experience it yourself.

hoangvu

Why you don't try to buy SEO ebook or join some SEO seminars, for sure you can get several useful ideas and information about SEO from them.
Good ideas,GordonH. Can you suggest everyone some good ebooks about SEO ?

rajesh

why don't you work under some one for knowing about Seo ,if that's not possible view some video from youtube that will help you a lot .

Alex_smith

If you want to learn SEO, you have to search for pdf documents related to SEO in Google and blogs related to SEO for beginners in Google.

Linksdepth

Hi

Just try to read forums and updates from Google. and Good books of SEO knowledge it may be helpful for you.

Thanks

bruno007

There are some nice resources to learn SEO
Beginners guide to SEO from SEOMoz,
7 Days to SEO Success from SEObook
What is SEO from Search Engine Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.