How to convert WP theme into Blogger theme

usman9

i have a lot of wp themes but don't have enough money to start a wp blog . I want to convert them into blogger themes and host them on blogger so that i can start working with them without much investment ,.
Is there any easy way to do such stuff ?

aixporter

i have a lot of wp themes but don't have enough money to start a wp blog . I want to convert them into blogger themes and host them on blogger so that i can start working with them without much investment ,.
Is there any easy way to do such stuff ?
I don't think it has tools to covert from WP theme into Blogger theme, you need to know html, CSS and knowledge about blogger theme to make a new blogger theme like WP theme you wanted.

BenWilson

As a developer, I would suggest that don't go with company free blog hosting services. You can't stand up long over there. At time it will happen that you need some editing but you may not able to do that because of its limited services. Setting up WordPress blog is not expensive any more. There are thousands of free themes available. Just download it and upload file in wp_content folder. All you need is web hosting services. That too is not expensive. Just pouring some little money on blog would increase changes of more income.

Thanks

Ben Wilson

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.