How to Increase followers on Twitter

success druggy

Hello Guys, everyone want to increase followers on Twitter because most of the businesses are on Twitter nowadays. But many of them are still scratch their heads by trying to find actionable ideas to increase their Twitter followers.

Some of the Tips I know to increase the followers which I mention below.

1. You have to tweet frequently.
2. Re-tweets your followers
3. Share valuable content
4. Follow the followers relevant to your niche

But, if you have some other tips to increase the followers on Twitter then please share !!!

Tommy

Reactions: hoangvu

success druggy

success druggy
#2 If the tweet of your followers is relevant to your niche, by doing this you are giving the compliment to your followers and generate goodwill. Due to this your followers would make you more popular by re-tweeting your tweets as well.

#4 If you follow the followers relevant to your niche, they follow you back.

hoangvu

Hello Guys, everyone want to increase followers on Twitter because most of the businesses are on Twitter nowadays. But many of them are still scratch their heads by trying to find actionable ideas to increase their Twitter followers.

Some of the Tips I know to increase the followers which I mention below.

1. You have to tweet frequently.
2. Re-tweets your followers
3. Share valuable content
4. Follow the followers relevant to your niche

But, if you have some other tips to increase the followers on Twitter then please share !!!
I don't understand why must share valuable content here to increase Twitter followers :D

Reactions: success druggy

success druggy

success druggy
When you are posting on Twitter, or any other social networking site, remember tweet your own original content and it is more valuable and informative to your followers. Be Original & Inspiring. Tweet quotes of inspiration and motivation to get connected with your followers so that they look forward to getting and want to pass on to their own followers. This is the key to getting retweeted.

mackrodd

Yeah why not i can share with you useful tool to increase your followers. and they are targeted
Tweepi is a tool that i use myself to get targeted followers. its easy to use and you can follow anybody you want.

samimnoorzaitgc

Well done! one more thing to add to your list of tips:
Use famous hashtags relevant to your tweet that will improve impressions for your tweet and will increase your followers. People follows guys who has useful and meaningful tweets. They do want nice things to appear in their timeline.

TellMeAboutIt

I like to play off of the "Trending" hashtags that are relevant to my products and services. Look out for #WednesdayWisdom and #ThrowBackThursday opportunities... you can get lots of eyes on your tweets this way.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.