What is your personal favourite Apple, Windows or Android mobiles?

zaskia_smith

How do you normally choose your new mobile phone? by manufacturer, like Samsung or Nokia, or do you only look for a specific operating system?

Faaiza

How do you normally choose your new mobile phone? by manufacturer, like Samsung or Nokia, or do you only look for a specific operating system?
I choose by manufacturer, Apple is my number one and SS is my number two. what about you?

You choose mobile phone by manufacturer or your hobbies or its features?

zaskia_smith

i go by manufacturer. i have had a soft spot for Sony for a very long time! Samsung being my secondary choice. not a big fan of Apple mobiles, but have a Macbook! :DD:
Also, in today's time, it must do everything, social networking, email, etc.

numanshah2212

I prefer Apple because of its Amazing look it got, and the working as well, whereas Blackberry is my Second best option, i don't go for Samsung or Nokia etc.

zaskia_smith

I also prefer Android. I use a Macbook, but wont use their mobiles. and Windows based mobiles are just confusing. not user friendly at all to me

qount

I prefer Apple (iPhone,ipad) ,but i use windows desk computer and laptop.

MightWeb

I got a Lumia 920 when WP7 was released, and I was actually extremely happy with that phone. WP7 (or 8 now) is a really good mobile OS - but it's unfortunately lacking in software development, which is why I eventually switched to a Nexus 5. I'm currently on the Nexus 6 - and I'm really happy with it.

talukdar

I have never used Windows phone. So I can't judge it. I have used iPhone 5S and I am using Samsung Galaxy S5. I think Android operating system is much better than Apple.

MidnightAngel

Looks like this one's been sitting for a little over a month. Well, I'll bump it up then. I prefer Samsung, always liked them and had no problem with them. Now, though, I have an Apple 5c, which I like well enough. I don't get a lot of apps for it, just a few, but I do have ALOT of audio books and ebooks that I read or listen to. I haven't had any troubles with my phone, so I'd have to say I do like it, but I don't have any other apple devices. :crazy:

arrow11

Apple is the best, I have been using the iPhone for a long time, I still have it. Android phones are second best and Windows is the last of the lot. Apple's eco system is simply amazing, anybody who uses an Apple iphone device does not feel as comfortable using other phones.

wellwisher

Apple

Pros
Easy to use
Cons
Overpriced
Less free apps in app store
Not very customizable

Android

Pros
Very customizable
Reasonbly priced
More organized
Cons
Somewhat harder to use but not really

Go with android

Alex Mercer

I have experience using both Android and iOS. I didn't actually use a Windows phone that much. So, in my comparison iOS is better than Android. Android have some issues with hung up. They hang a lot and I really don't like this hanging. And for the apps, I think android apps got released without a proper test run. In that case, I think Windows are better than Android.

anhbloginc

Apple is the first company with a lot of cash in their bank and a biggest mobile maker.

The next would be Samsung, but I have heard that Xiaomi is the second, Samsung is 3rd.

Tim Dutch

I prefer nothing else than Apple.
I have a Macbook, iMac, iPad, Appletv and a iPhone. So yes, you can see that I'm a big Apple fan. The reason why, is that it is all made by the same company which has the advantage that every product works smoothly together. With my iPhone i remote my AppleTV and my iTunes library and volume on my Macbook. When i'm working on my iMac and have to leave, i switch over to my iPad or iPhone with continuity which opens the same browser on my iDevice. When i want to share files from my iDevice to my Macbook or iMac, i use Airdrop. When someone is calling me on my iPhone, i use my iMac to answer the call. When I save passwords on my iMac with Locko the passwords are also saved on my iPhone, iPad and Macbook.

I could go on and on, but I guess you get my point now :)
Ofcourse Android has some great features to, but Apple is my nr1.

johnny_r

I prefer Apple, but I loved blackberry. Too bad blackberry lost so much in the last years, they did build some awesome phones!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.