Is Twitter better for marketing a new website than Facebook?

zaskia_smith

What do you think is better for marketing your website? Facebook or Twitter? What was your findings? Please share your insight

Jason Chan

What do you think is better for marketing your website? Facebook or Twitter? What was your findings? Please share your insight
Both are good for marketing, I would go with both but I focus on Twitter than Facebook. I got sales from facebook but no more as twitter.
Nowadays to get traffic with FB is not easy unless you spend $$ for it. Twitter is easier if you want to start as a newbie in IM :)

sanusense

I believe Twitter helps to get traffic...ONLY Traffic! Rarely you get a sale from there!
where in Facebook, you need to invest quite a big time promoting your pages then you may be target your audiences. But, Facebook advert is also a solution for this issue.
Moreover, Twitter is better for newbie where by using relevant hastags you can reach targeted audiences.

zaskia_smith

thanks all. i personally also prefer Facebook but with it being so big, its not always easy to reach the targeted market.

success druggy

I suggest you to use Twitter for marketing of your site. You can use many web applications like hootsuite to schedule your tweet on twitter. By doing this you share your updates in regular interval.

thanks all. i personally also prefer Facebook but with it being so big, its not always easy to reach the targeted market.
I already said that Twitter is good for the marketing, in twitter you can find easily the targeted audience by searching according to your niche.

Divya_Rai

Twitter is best for marketers to share some valuable links with hashtags so those keywords can be seen by the people all over the world.

jpsurfer05

They both have their benefits, They provide information in different ways and i prefer to choose that one where my audience and potential customers at.

Rubio27

They both are awesome, however it depends on you budget: Facebook is useless if you don't invest in it.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.