Do i need to buy SEO services or Do it by myself after learning

numanshah2212

Hello,
Anyone can tell me should i buy SEO services from Different Companies or individuals or i should do by myself?

Hassan

I advise you hire someone do SEO for you bcoz you are not professional your time better spent focusing on what you specialize in.

basicblogtalk

Actually, It would depend on what kind of business you are doing and how could you earn from SEO service. If you think that you benefit (ROI) is higher, it is better to use SEO service.

wplanders

its best at times to leave it to PRO, as they have neccessary tools and techniques that humans may not be able to match.
Its not just tools its how you use the tool that is very crucial

DIY is not suitable for SEO if you have half knowledge
you will only end up hurting your site

JobElance

Depends on you..How much time you take to learn SEO and how much time you take to execute your learning..May be you don't want to loose your website by wrong doing form your side..and also if you hire a team, how much experience they have or whether they are going to rank your website or make it suspicious to Google..SO better consult an experience person in the filed of SEO, as most top rated companies offer free audit of website..

elcidofaguy

I personally would learn and do it yourself... and stay away from fiverr gigs or suppliers that are offering the world for next to nothing... Real professional SEO costs a lot more and if your pockets are deep enough then go for it... but for the long haul in this game then at least keep your knowledge up to date with whats happening with SEO as it's changing a lot quickly... That way you'll know if a supplier knows what they are doing.... as unfortunately do it wrong it will hurt your sites rankings....

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views