Want to know the most secret traffic source for affiliation??

Nottyqueen

I am new at affiliation marketing.I apply fb marketing,twitter marketing but i dont find any sales.Now i am really want lear the techniques for earning some extra cash.Please let me know the effective and secret techniques.

yunarel

I am new at affiliation marketing.I apply fb marketing,twitter marketing but i don't find any sales.Now i am really want learn the techniques for earning some extra cash.Please let me know the effective and secret techniques.
I would suggest you go to build relationships on FB or Twitter first before thinking about generate leads from them.
curious about number of followers on your facebook or Twitter?

Fonzan

Yunarel is right, building relationships with your (future) followers/customers is essential in any form of marketing.
As I mentioned before in other threads: With email marketing, Facebook, twitter and other social media,
you have to build up report, so people start to know, like and trust you before they start to buy from you.
The more useful value you give IN THE FIRST PLACE, the more you build up report.
Than you create an atmosphere like: "Oh well, she gives good useful information, I might as well buy a product from her"
With the "KNOW, LIKE and TRUST" principle you get into the minds of your future prospects and gain success...:secret:
The better you understand HOW your market is thinking, the better you can adapt and become more successful!

Here on Internet marketing forums and [URLnf="https://www.udemy.com/"]udemy[/URLnf] you can find useful information.
At udemy you type in the subject you want to know and start with the free courses.

elcidofaguy

Hi Nottyqueen,

I wouldn't go so far as to call successful FB and Twitter marketing a secret... You just need to have your wits about you and a keen eye ;-)

As a user on these platforms you can see for yourself which ones are getting attraction i.e. No. of followers, retweets, shares and likes etc... Look at the content that these users put out, the type of ads which may appear on your wall or which are paid "sticky" tweets, no. of retweets and the hashtags used and checking the numbers of views for them... With that you'll see some interesting findings and perhaps some great ideas for you to adopt... You'll probably see like I have that direct sales does not work and that interesting, engaging, fun content works... In otherwords an indirect approach - which I'll come to later....

Now before engaging on these platforms I also think its worth mentioning that it is useless to attempt to game these platforms with fake purchases for followers, likes etc.... Other than than the obvious violation of terms these fakes do nothing with reaching out to real people and further such as on FB dilutes your organic reach given that FB only allows an approx 10% organic reach to your followers.... If the bulk of that reach-out is fake then you can see its going to hurt you long term...

With that out of the way... I would recommend that all roads lead to your own website... As you own the content.... but at the same time set-up enough reasonable content on those social media platforms with further reading/details when necessary to your website... So for me the main focus is my own website with leveraging these platforms.. Plus you have much more flexibility such as the ability to get people to signup to your list, buy now, secure downloading items etc...

The fact is its an extremely crowded place! Getting heard on these platforms is difficult... even if you have super amazing content on these platforms, chances are its not going to be seen with it taking a very long time to build these social media resources to that of a perceived authority.... and for the word to get out.... I personally want to take the short cut... and therefore use Ads!

With these ads I dont bother with direct selling - but my efforts relates to capturing leads through offering a free bonus in return... Something which offers values and eases the pain points of your target audience.... Once on your list that's when the relationship building starts!

So to an extent I disagree with some of the above comments with focusing on relationship building first... For me its after they have signed up to your list... Its too difficult to do that before they sign-up when you consider most people when they visit they leave and never come back ... lol... How many times have you book marked a super amazing website and never came back to it???

So for me its enough to have some good reasonable content - enough to make you look credible, but that's it... and that can be done with little effort... The emphasis is to get the lead onto your list... and thereafter my preference is to use my own website and not social media platforms for the long haul with building a relationship, providing value and above else where my offers are located....

Hope that helps! and good luck with your online endeavours!

Cheers, Sid

blueclcl

A great free traffic method is Reddit.

You do need to know what your doing though and not spam the site as you will be chased.

Offer good advice and get involved in discussions before you start to share your own content.

Reddit success is all about participating in the discussions for sub reddit's in your niche.

I would advise anyone to research more on how to use reddit to drive traffic.

You won't regret it!

Fonzan

Fonzan
Hi Blueclcl,

What exactly is the website of reddit?
I noticed it is a PR8 website, so a LOT of people are visiting the site.. wow

Greetzz, Fonzan

blueclcl

Hello Fonzan

Reddit is a very popular and high traffic site that let's you share any content you have read or found.

It' does have a high complaint rate if any one is spamming, so you need to become a valued member and join in discussions, ect.

You subscribe to sub reddits in your niche and this is where you will share your content.

It's really good for driving traffic to your youtube videos and blog articles.

Hi Blueclcl,

What exactly is the website of reddit?
I noticed it is a PR8 website, so a LOT of people are visiting the site.. wow

Greetzz, Fonzan

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.