How to Get Tumblr Followers?

Starfire

Hi folks,
Has anyone tried Tumblr for marketing and how to get more followers from it.??
I also want to know how to drove traffic from Tumblr to your website. please share if you knew some good ways.

ericplotz1

Very easy method to get followers from Tumblr. The people on Tumblr are very engaging and easily connect back.

First create your Tumblr profile and make it super engaging.

For 48hrs directly after account creation, start sharing a few people, liking, BUT DO NOT FOLLOW (a few is OK).

After 48 hrs

Now go into Google and type "tumblr tagged your niche" (obviously replacing "your niche" with :think: your niche. Click on the results and find the "blogs" with the most "notes". Click on "notes" to see everyone that "liked" or "re-blogged" the post in your niche. Follow those people, because they are going to be the ones that like a reblog you. Creating backlinks :D

start following 200 people a day, every day. Thats the limit without raising any flags. All the while posting helpful, engaging, or really cool content. Adult niches work well on Tumblr too ;)

Nytshade

Just like Eric said, it's that easy and I don't know why a lot of people complicate it. But you don't need to go to Google, simply use the tumblr search and find posts that have a lot of notes and follow those people.

I would say keep it below 200, around 150 per day because last time I tried following 200 people per day I got banned and couldn't follow anyone for 3 months. So keep it below 200.

In terms of tips... I only post pictures with my link on tumblr, videos and gif images work well as well. Use a lot of funny images and memes to grow your following fast. That will also increase notes on your posts as well.

Nytshade

Yep, I couldn't follow anyone for about 3 months. When I clicked the follow button it did nothing, I tried resetting the password but no luck. So now I just keep it below 200, about 150 is fine and safe :)

Johnson

Tumblr is the one of the internet most recent phenomena, joining blogging with interpersonal interaction to create a blend of dazzling computerized workmanship, amazing photos, astute content posts, and then some.
Tips to get real followers:
  • Be an active members.
  • Post all the content or image wisely.
  • Advertise outside of a tumblr.
  • Make your tumbler more visually apealing.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.