Android vs Windows Phone

MrJaswal

Hey everyone,

Today we all have a smartphones. But what is your favorite smartphone. It is Windows phone or its is Android phone. Which phone you like to use mostly in your hands.

ElixantTechnology

I am going to be a bit blunt here, but here goes nothing... I personally would never use a Windows Powered Mobile Device, not because I have negative views of Windows as an operating system, but the fact that there are so few developers who are actively working on projects for these devices. Android features a huge development community, and thus you have a wider delection of options when looking into applications and features that you would like to use on your handheld device.

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
I have not ever used a windows phone before, used both android and iOS, each one has its disadvantage and advantages. It depends on your hobbies and requirements. In my personal opinion, I will go with iOs for a standard smartphone and Android for customized phone on things I need. It will be easier than on iOs.

qount

If i must get one from Windows phone and Android phone,I will use Android phone.But now,i use an iphone.

AmyFielding

Android phone is my favorite phone because it is to use and Android Operating System has been progressing quite rapidly. In android phone we can install a modified ROM. But in window phone we do not get features like android phone.

talukdar

I think Android phones are far better than Windows phone.
Windows have a limited number of apps where Android have huge amount of apps.

root

I like android platform but I have both windows and android. I like android because I can customize it, I can use customized OS, I can root and I have power to work more with my device. I think windows and iOS is good for nothing and for basic users. Advanced user wont like.

Erklar

I like Windows phone platform. Now I'm using Nokia Lumia 930 and i think that is a good smartphone. Very fast and with good camera. Maybe there is not so many applications but I don't play games.

djone

I haven't use windows phone ever. but when I see windows phone, I just think that its really good comparison with android. But after getting the suggestion from friends not to use windows phone, I am bit confused. RIght Now I am using Android and i personally wanna use windows phone. But all the ratings and suggestions always goes with the Android phones. So I preer Android first.

ulterios

I've had both and I definitely prefer Android. One of the key reasons is the availability or apps, help and other information. Most of the apps for Android can also be used on either a smartphone or tablet, which is another plus.

Windows phone just doesn't have enough developed apps and users so everything is either harder to find or just not available yet.

So for me, it's definitely Android.

Percentage

Each has its quirks, plusses and minuses. Things we love, things we hate and things we manage to get over. iOS has better apps, great support for other Apple devices and an easy to use UI.

Android wins out with far better notifications, the fantastic Google Now, awesome Google integration and a wide variety of available devices.

Even Windows Phone has a unique look, handy Live Tiles and ever improving app support. Plus Windows 10 is looking like a beast. It depends on you and your requirements.

belinda

I have never used a windows phone but I heard it is not as user friendly.

Ola Rybacka

All of my phones worked on Android and I can't imagine change it to another system. Some of my friends has smartphones with Windows Phone and they regret now, because its interface isn't user friendly.

Wiliam

Android should be first choice.Cause it survived properly.

Phil T

Android phones are much better the google features are worth their weight in gold compared to windows phone, My dad had a nokia lumia man it sucked not user friendly at all!!

jameswilliam723

Actually many of us having Android phones rather than Windows phone. Because of its user friendly and its easy accessible options. Even uneducated peoples can easily handle the android phones. So here Android phones win over windows phone.
Yes windows has more security and some more best features which is not available in Android. Interestingly some people still using windows phone.

datamaya

I actually love the design and the simplicity of Windows Phone, especially Lumia. Too bad apps availability is the only major drawbacks for me since I use my smartphone mostly for work. I've been attempted to buy a Windows Phone, but the absence of important apps like Google Maps, Drive, and some other important apps eventually make me cancel the purchase.

learn2do

Windows Phone will make you frustrated with the lack of essential apps, and the system error. I've faced an error with 3G after update my Windows phone to 8.1. By the way, I found out that an Android phone having medium level hardware could give us the bad experience, due to the slow performance. So Android phone is better, but we should buy high-level ones.

Last edited:
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Jen