FREE Learn How to Get Paid to Fill Captchas

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickTheMusketeer

FREE Report for all WebmasterSun members!

This FREE Report consists of 2 methods on how you can make money by typing Captchas.

[URLnf="http://cparevenuemethod.com/CaptchaOffer"]ebook.png[/URLnf]

You can now download my eBook for FREE of charge! Simply by clicking the image above or the link [URLnf="http://cparevenuemethod.com/CaptchaOffer"]here[/URLnf].

[URLnf="http://cparevenuemethod.com/CaptchaOffer"]freereport.png[/URLnf]​

Attachments

Alex_smith

I heard about making money way but not ever tried. I also heard it will consume me more time to type captcha but money gets back then very less. Is it exact?

NickTheMusketeer

The easier the job is to complete, the less someone is paying per completion. That's a small rule that is commonly agreed on by Internet Marketers. Therefore, you shouldn't expect to make a large amount of money unless you have an active website. However, if you want to cover your bi-daily coffee expenses then having a website with a good amount of unique visitors is they way to go.

Do not rely completely on this money making method. Use it as secondary. People tend to spam your blog or website in order to reduce the competition. You can protect yourself by monetising them, hahaha.

gmark3413

I have tried many captcha typing program and all of them is not worth it. First of all because captcha images come very often, some are very hard to identify, and it takes thousands of correct captcha images just to earn a single dollar. I think captcha typing is not worth the time and effort but if what you offer is somehow different on what i said then we could have something both in mind.

yajtagaamo

I have tried to do this kind of stuff online but to my demise, with just 2-3 mistakes my account has been suspended by the site owner. Another negative about these captcha sites is the earnings, they actually won't pay you that much for typing captchas but they will require you to refer more people to sign-up in order for you to earn larger amount of cash which became a networking site than an actual captcha typing site.

pau18

I have tried captcha and it's a legit one. I paid for 2 accounts but in the long run I stopped because they always update the software with a new version and my internet then was too slow to connect. I would then try to do the typing at dawn because it is more faster. But in the end I gave up because it was to time consuming.

Haristar

I have an account in a captcha typing site called 2captcha whee you have to type captchas which comes continuously until you make a mistake. There will be a time limit within which you have to type and there are various types like picture captchas and much more. It is time consuming and chances are you will get frustrated easily plus the earning is very slow. I have never reached the minimum but I have stopped working there and started to concentrate on other areas of online working.

Kimmy

I have heard many companies that offers a captcha jobs most of them are legit and totally pays you. I tried the 2captcha for several weeks but its not worth it to take this job as a fulltime job because you need to type 1000 captchas just to make a single dollar. This kind of work is only for freelancer or part timers people to make extra income but for me as a mother it was not too helpful to produce the needs of my child and it was a little bit wasting a time for a mother like me. It is not practical to resolve a 1000 captchas and you only get $1 or sometimes just $0.45.

Ayie

Most of captcha sites requires you to answer 1000 captcha for you to reach 1$. It is not enough if you want extra income. Not all of the time you can continue working on the sites especially if you have other jobs. This kind of money making site is more suitable for those who dont have work and can give their full attention on answering captchas in a day.

Im working my 2captcha for about 1 month I guess, and as of now I earn 0.33654 in usd.

If there is someone who can suggest more profitable captcha sites? And will only require less than 1000 captcha to solve ?

Darryl

This helps

I always having captcha when i open another sites. I didnt know that they were earning money from it. Thanks for sharing this. It will be very useful specially for those people have to stays at home and needs an extra income. Its not that big but somehow it helps.

zxcverlie

Opportunities to make money on the web are everywhere. I have never tried any captcha job but I have read reviews and comments on Facebook about some sites that are legit and paying them good. There are many scam websites that offers captcha jobs and do not payout. People must be very careful. Captcha jobs are not reliable because it is not a permanent or full-time job. This kind of work is suitable only for freelancer or part timers who wants to earn some little extra cash on their free time.

Dapmu

yes, its exactly time consuming and very tiring, but its easy money. i have tried to work answering captcha, thiis site is called 2captcha. it actually pays very little thats per captcha. a dollar takes you to answer about at least 2500 capchas. its very very time consuming. but most of the reviews were positive and says they actually pay their workers. i havent get paid yet because i still have not reached the minimum balance for payout.

Heather

As much as I would want to consider those typing captcha's a scam they are legit. What I don't like about them that put them on my list of a scam site is you will most likely waste most of your time typing captcha with a very small amount of money in return, at first you will be happy how easy it is but once you come around you will surely stop and the twist? All the captchas you typed in will be put in donation to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.