Is Facebook Group Marketing effective?

LazyRiches

Posting to 200+ Facebook groups manually or automatically by tools, can give me at least a day from groups or not?
I tried to post 50 groups but didn't make any sales
Am I working wrong way?
what are your suggestions?

NickTheMusketeer

I think you should create your own group and try to get as many people as possible to join it. It's far better than spamming and you can definitely manage your audience as well as market them a product.

Spamming is always a bad idea.

LazyRiches

LazyRiches
Agreed but create my own group, I still need to promote it and if I don't "spam" it's very slow to get more members on the group.

Even you add a friend to your group without permission, you will get a reminder immediately

NickTheMusketeer

NickTheMusketeer
It's slow if you keep your fingers crossed and wait for them to come to you. The experienced marketer would advertise it on forum and give out incentives like free reports.

People like freebies, they will join for them.

Try to think out of the box. I can guarantee that most pages or groups ever created and that had succeeded, they either offered something entertaining or informative, or they used incentives to get people to join the groups or like the pages.

NickTheMusketeer

One thing I forgot to add in my previous reply is that you shouldn't use any automated software unless you know it is 101% safe. You don't really want a software to ruin your hard work.

Nytshade

Posting on active groups does help, there are groups where members don't even look at other posts instead they just go to those groups to promote their stuff and leave.

So you need to find groups that have a lot of engagement, find a good community. Contribute good value to the group members and whenever you post something they'll want to check it out and support. You have to give in order to receive.

Hope that helps :)

ashleymadea

If your content is related to the group topic and in that case helpful, you can post. But otherwise people see it as spam. Spam is never good!

talukdar

Have you post on relevant groups ? You should post on relevant groups. I suggest you to create your own group. Try to get as much real member as you can.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views