How to remove low quality backlinks ?

success druggy

According to ahrefs, my blog has around 70-80 backlinks, but most of them are low quality backlinks. I want to remove them because they are not so useful for my blog.

Please suggest how to remove them ?

margarita

According to ahrefs, my blog has around 70-80 backlinks, but most of them are low quality backlinks. I want to remove them because they are not so useful for my blog.

Google disavow tool is waiting for you in Google webmaster tool :)

If you don't know where it's located, let me know, i will show you where it is

About how to use Google disavow tool
you can read existed post on this forum that I searched and found it

Ignore all links from a domain using Disallow Tool

hope it works.

memme

Hi,

if its just a few try to write a mail to the website owner.
then disavow.

cheers

elcidofaguy

You might be better off by simply ignoring it - especially given that it seems that you do not have a penalty... Also check the backlinks for NOFOLLOW as you may be surprised that a bulk of them fall into that category...

Personally I would not use the disavow tool and would just ignore it...

To be blunt I find G's disavow tool really strange... On one hand its way for you to admit that you have been gaming the system which I still cant get my head around lol.. The other thing you should note is that post-disavow G's algo will become much more sensitive to link building as certain thresholds it seems become much less to triggering penalties in future - that is if you decide to continue with gaming the serps - then take heed as it might come back to haunt you...

shamita

By using google diswow tool you can remove your bad links.

Chelsea R. Minks

Hello...
Google Disavow link Feature is specially used for the websites effected with Penguin updates. But the hardest part in using such tool is creating the list of bad backlinks. But for this you can use webmaster tool to download the list of backlinks on your website.

ChrisEvans

Hello

You can use the google disavow tool, it is easy and good for your work.

Have a nice work.

Daniel@30

There is one tool disavow tool. it is very usable and simple to find low-quality backlinks.

DeniseMBarnes

Hello

Google Disavow link Characteristic is particularly used for its sites plagued with Penguin upgrades. However, the hardest role in using this type tool is creating the listing of backlinks that are bad. However, for that you'll be able to use referral application to down load the listing of traffic in your own site.

Have a good job.

paritosh

When you are trying to remove bad backlinks form your website then Google Disavow Tool is the best option for you. This helps to remove your links very easily.

dineshdhiman

I totally understood your concern here. See you have three methods here

1st Method: You can put all those links in google disavow file and can submit the file in google search console.
2nd Method: You can contact an admin on those respective websites and request them for link removal.
3rd Method: If you can invest some bugs, then purchase a subscription for SEMrush. With the help of same, you can easily identify toxic link & can submit same in disavow file thereby reducing daily worry.

LearnTheNew

Remove those links from Google Webmaster tools or you have goto each website and edit to remove the links from those sites.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.