Post 3 Money-Making methods you will try in 2015

NickTheMusketeer

Hello everyone!

In this thread you should post 5 money-making methods that you will try in 2015.
I would also appreciate if you added a bit of information on how you are going to setup your methods.

I would recommend you to use the template below.

Method 1:
Execution:

Method 2:
Execution:

Method 3:
Execution:
The purpose of this thread is to give some motivation to new marketers as well as keep a mini-journal regarding your general money-making plan.

-------------

Method 1: Affiliate Marketing
Execution: I will create a mailing list and use it for affiliate marketing.

Method 2: Offline Advertising
Execution: I will use CPA offers and promote them in real life using flyers and brochures.

Method 3: Paid Advertising
Execution: Similar to Affiliate Marketing but with a landing page that will be promoted with paid solo ads through Facebook, Google and Bing.

Joseph_Hill

Interesting topic!

I want to add extra 3 Money-Making methods

Method 1: Forum promotions
Execution: I will search forum related to my niches and interacting with members there, offer my services to increase sales on marketplace section.

Method 2: Build a blog/website review
Execution: I will buy a web hosting package + domain and starting building a review blog, write articles daily, submit to social networks to increase views and traffic. They will read my article and buy services/products at end of each article.

Method 3: Build affiliate websites
Execution: build a affiliate website where I will write reviews/comment on each products, when someone click on the link, they will be redirected to shopping cart of main site, I can get commission on each sale.

who will be next one?

elcidofaguy

Here is my top 5:

Method 1: Develop online subscription based software.
Execution: Pre-launch - ran ads, collected emails. Seed launch ran ads, special opening offer. Now in process of setting up affiliate program.

Method 2: Develop Training Course
Execution: Pre-launch collect leads prior to launch, offer product to beta users for review, launch product on affiliate platform.

Method 3: Run FB campaigns
Execution: Give free report and build lists for different niches. This helps with current/planned activities.

Method 4: Continue with PBNs
Execution: Buy aged domains, resurrect content and use for ranking money sites. Also can monetize these sites but need to be careful not to leave footprints which compromises the PBN.

Method 5: Affiliate Marketing
Execution: Continue with niche/affiliate websites, develop content and continue to capture leads and promote products.

Questions? .... Look forward to watching this thread grow!

webdesign

Here's my points on web design field to get extra money :eek:

Method 1: Build a web design company
Execution: Choosing a good domain relate to web design industtry, starting building a web design, put more information such as porfolio, customer feedbacks, contact us form..Start promoting and wait for your customers come with orders

Method 2: Logo design service website
Execution: Making a website about logo showcase where you can offer your customers logo services. Some links on your website may be needed as following: About Us page, Services page,Training, Testimonials, Portfolio..etc

Method 3: Build micro job site
Execution: Promoting and offering your web design services, attract and drive traffic to your site, offer posting job for free...

Look forward to having ideas from next people!

Liliana

Here is my top 5:

Method 3: Run FB campaigns
Execution: Give free report and build lists for different niches. This helps with current/planned activities.

Method 4: Continue with PBNs
Execution: Buy aged domains, resurrect content and use for ranking money sites. Also can monetize these sites but need to be careful not to leave footprints which compromises the PBN.

Questions? .... Look forward to watching this thread grow!
I would like to see your details on method #3 and #4
Run FB campaigns but build lists for different niches??

Also can monetize these sites but need to be careful not to leave footprints which compromises the PBN.
Please elaborate this line :)

elcidofaguy

Hi Liliana,

For sure...

#3 - For FB campaigns - I use this to build email lists in various niche areas through providing a free report (or a mini email course) as an incentive to sign-up to my email list... Normally its a simple landing page with the appropriate disclaimers, disclosures etc...

In parallel I build/maintain various sites which are micro niche which are monetized with promoting, reviewing affiliate products etc... Although these days I'm now beginning to move towards becoming a vendor too...

So lets say your niche is DIY.... So my FB Ad will then target this group with giving a helpful report on DIY e.g. "Top 10 best DIY tips, tricks & advice for your home"... People signup and get the report...

Once on my email list - I then provide a sequence of helpful "how-to" articles as well as refer them to my related niche sites... So for example one email might state - check out this review on product woodworking - it really helps with this and as a subscriber of my newsletter you can also get these additional bonuses and discount... Over time I may promote other related niches such as modernizing your kitchen and even related ones such as gardening ... In otherwords capture emails in the generic niche as you get a lot more and then promote on the specific/sub niches...

For #4 - PBNs (Private Blog Networks): If done correctly with buying old domains these can provide some great link juice with providing backlinks and getting your money site to rank... However with expired domains you need to make sure they have a good history (check on wayback machine) and authority check backlinks, check metrics e.g. MOZ (DA, PA, scoring 20+ is a good start..) In addition Citation and Trust Flow (Majestic) are also good metrics to check against etc... Once identified and purchased make sure to host it on a different provider and resurrect content... Over time add a link to your money site ... but at same time you need to add dud links as you dont want to make it obvious to G that all outbound links go to your money site .... PBNs are a great way to rank your money sites - which for me are affiliate promo sites as stated under #5....

When starting out ads can be good as a short term fix - which allows you to improve your CRO (conversion rate) and in parallel with PBNs you can begin to rank on the SERPs and thus move away from ad traffic to organic traffic....

Hope that helps!

elcidofaguy

The OP started a great thread here...!!! So lets get back with asking what your top money making methods are as per template ;-)

Method 1:
Execution:

Method 2:
Execution:

Method 3:
Execution:

elcidofaguy

I think practice, practice, practice no matter how bad your content.
Judging from this and your other posts - plus one being deleted for violating the rules - you most definitely need to keep practicing....

ericplotz1

So I am focusing more on the SEO world of things in 2015 but have a couple of ideas I am playing around with on the side.

Method 1: Main Objective - Managing my marketing company
Execution: Expanding clientele base, outsourcing to minimize workload and focus on the marketing end, starting my own PBN strictly based around IM to link to my marketing site, obviously with an expired domain, then "SEOing" the hell out of the PBN. I'll be outsourcing it all.

Advance my marketing efforts to achieve a higher level of branding (more audience seeing my name), redesigning the site viralmarketinginc.com (definitely a little old and the sites ive designed lately are killing it!), build landing pages in every city across America and build Citations and submit to directories AND get ranked in Google maps in various cities (I've got peeps everywhere, before you ask ;) )

Method 2: Resurrect Michael Jackson :emerg: JK I have one niche I plan to capitalize in, and that is a specific form of an extraction method that is going to be used by MANY in a year or 2 from now.

Because this niche is very NEW, my initial ranking strategy will be a pure white hat, social media strategy that I have implemented time and time again. Follow as much as you can, share as much as you can, and engage as much as you can!

After I have a solid first tier of social networks, content on high PR blog networks, PBNs outsourced, 2.0s, and Social Bookmarks, I will then outsource some high PR home page, contextual links. A

After building the first tier, I will start building links to the 2.0s, social shares, links to the blog submissions and basically building my second tier as solid as possible. Then I'm just going to start blasting the hell out of that 2nd tier with so much link juice, Matt Cutt's is going to have a soggy footprint. :hysterical:

I'll be monetizing the site with products I personally ship, drop-shipping, Amazon fulfillment, affiliate commissions, CPA offers, ad revenue from how-to vids, Udemy courses, my eBooks on the extraction methods, and will also have an affiliate program on-site, along with eBooks on Click Bank.

Ill be promoting the site with advertising via Perfect Audience, Ad Words, and promoted Tweets. Will buy likes for Facebook to inflate the page, as it's already been proven this clown Zuckerburg is giving fake likes on a like campaign, so I am pretty sure the clicks are FAKE too! I haven't had any conversions from them in the past.

Method 3: Hire A VA to handle all of the tedious work I have now
Execution: So a lot of my time is spent making small $$ and I don't want to see it go to waste. I make about $1000 a month between micro gig sites, YT videos, eBooks, eBay, Adsense, CPA, Amazon affiliate, crypto mining, and a few more things I think lol. I do it all. Thing is I can't do it all and run a company and I have been looking for some trustworthy people to either A). Build a business with or B). Take on my tedious work so I can bulid a business.

My plans for 2015

James McAllister

I already utilize about 20 different monetization methods for my sites so deciding where to go from here is challenging.

Method One: Course Creation
While I've written several books, I have yet to create any video courses. I want this to change in 2015.

Method Two: Membership Site
Two of my websites in particular are starting to really take off, so I may make a paid membership site out of them and charge a small monthly fee in exchange for premium content.

Method Three: Paperback Books
So far all of my books have been digital, but the next book I'm going to publish will be printed. I'm pretty excited for that! :)

Content by Rhonda

method 1: change kindle book to a course
execution: Plan to take my book and make a video course with PDF to sell online or put on Udemy.

method 2: Start paid newsletter subscription
execution: I have plans through advertising and list building to create a monthly newsletter for writers and want-to-be writers.

method3: Get my social media for my niche up to date.
execution: Make a fan page to go along with my newsletter and writing projects. Update twitter and start advertising by using Instagram.

dreck

method 1: change kindle book to a course
execution: Plan to take my book and make a video course with PDF to sell online or put on Udemy.
change kindle book to a course? mean rewrite it?

method 2: Start paid newsletter subscription
execution: I have plans through advertising and list building to create a monthly newsletter for writers and want-to-be writers.
what is paid newsletter subscription?
you are wanting to say about buying email list?

method3: Get my social media for my niche up to date.
execution: Make a fan page to go along with my newsletter and writing projects. Update twitter and start advertising by using Instagram.
I'm getting confused with this execution "Make a fan page to go along with my newsletter and writing projects"?

Content by Rhonda

I mean I have a book on Kindle that can be turned into a video course. The book is about research for writers so I make videos on how I do the research, etc. I will use the info in the book but expand on it a lot more.

The paid newsletter is for people who want writing tips and how-to's. They will pay a monthly fee to get the pdf newsletter each month.

I need a fan page for people that will eventually subscribe to my writing newsletter. Hope this helps.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies