Is Twitter good for website Promotion

MrJaswal

Hey all,

I want to know is twitter good for website Promotion, if i promote my website on twitter is good for my website or not.
Give me your suggestion. :tam:

hoangvu

Hey all,

I want to know is twitter good for website Promotion, if i promote my website on twitter is good for my website or not.
Honestly Twitter is one of my favorite social networks that I'm focusing on promoting on it. Besides Facebook still is the number one but Twitter is easy to get traffic and revenue if you do right way.

Daily tweet and follow people that in your niches, you will have more opportunities to increase sales for your websites via twitter.

just 0.002 cents!

Hassan

Twitter is better for big brand advertising and engaging with your fans through content marketing for new/small business I suggest look at Google AdWords and the Google Display Network.

AmyFielding

Twitter is one of the most popular and useful social network now a days and yes twitter is good for website Promotion. In twitter we can promote our website very well and also earned traffic for our website.

Nytshade

Twitter is great if you have a lot of content, their newsfeed makes it hard for people to see your posts especially if they follow a lot of people (I don't even look at the newsfeed). So if you have a lot of content you can post 3 or more times a day, that way you'll reach more people.

And you have to keep adding new people on a daily bases to keep your account active and growing. Twitter is all about numbers, the more followers you have the more people take you serious, I don't know why :)

But to get the most out of twitter you have to post 3 or more times a day and your account needs to be active and getting followers daily.

Reactions: wms

Malvika

Hello Mrjaswal!
Twitter is most popular and powerful social networking site having numerous number of users. Personally I suggest If you are promoting your website on twitter it will definitely help you to increase traffic on your website.

Christina Mayer

Hey all,

Yes, twitter is good for website promotion as there are lots of users who use twitter. Twitter drives a huge amount of traffic. I have written a blog about website traffic, you can check it out.

Good luck.

Johnson

If you want to promot some big brand or any resource or services, then tweeting in twitter is the best option for promoting your newly created biz or making it popular.
This section of social networking drivs ahuge ammount of traffic

Rubio27

You should definitely be using twitter for connecting with customers and branding. You can get feedback instantly and have a chance of going viral!

christophergrayson

Twitter is a brilliant platform, especially with the analytics tool you can easily pick out what's working and not working. Photos and videos seem to work the best on twitter, especially if you can link the content to both a trending hashtag and your website. I picked up 8 followers and 5 clicks to my website for a tweet that took me 5 seconds.

Following people in your niche is a great way to build a following too, there's a few tools out there which are useful to have if you really want to use Twitter as a marketing tool.

ErikaClark

Yes, Twitter is good for your website Promotion. Twitter is the best option to promote your website. Twitter is an online social networking site that enable you to send and read message instantly.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views