Have you used Adwords for Affiliate marketing?

lisa

Hi,
Have you ever used Google Adwords for Affiliate marketing?
Like building an affiliate website and advertising on Google, what do you think about that? is it effect to generate sales and revenue?
I'm seeing websites/blogs doing this way while searching on google.

Fonzan

Adwords? Is old and expensive..neh....
There are much better and cheaper way's nowadays if you want to do paid advertising, like:
Go to udimi (.) com and create a free account. (Solo ads)
So when you have a killer affiliate product (hopefully an "evergreen" one) then start with $150
Pick 3 Marketers with a big email list. Pay then each $50, and wait one or 2 weeks.
And the email list/marketer that converts the best ----> scale it up!
Then you can repeat this system with 3 new marketers ect ect....

Last edited:
Reactions: lisa

lisa

lisa
I'm newbie on affiliates
why I need to pay $50 for each marketer?
and How to get big email list?
I think if I have a big email list then I can do email marketing without pay for someone, is it right?

Fonzan

Well, you can do free advertising and paid advertising.
What I mean with the $50 is, The udimi marketers are having big email list
And I mean REAL big lists. When you pay $50 for such a marketer/email list,
they will email their list with your offer. And you can cash in.

And yeah, having your own email list is indeed a must.
That's why they say: "The money is in the list"
Tips for building an email list:
1. When you have a blog with an opt-in option for a newsletter.
2. Type in Youtube: "how to build an email list?"
3. Type in Google: "how to build an email list?"
4. Create a fanpage in Facebook on a niche you prefer (have knowledge about)
5. Create a new twitter account for a specific niche
6. Don't quit, stay busy with your business

Last edited:

Fonzan

Oh, I almost forgot:
When you have a blog with an opt-in option for a newsletter.
You also need a FREE offer in exchange for the opt-in email.
If you don't have an ebook of your own you can get one (In your niche)
from master-resale-rights.com You buy an ebook here and then you
have the private label right to make this ebook your own with your name in it.

Last edited:

lisa

lisa
Nice information :heart: you are sharing which I am needing :eek:

the private label means that I will have permission to use it for me (resell or sharing to someone), right?

what is the best FREE offer to get more email list? ebook, coaching courses or ...?

Fonzan

Yes, then you have the right to resell, change name or share it.
For Internet marketers a free video course about:
1. Email list building
2. Targeted internet traffic
3. How to get high end affiliate products

But if you don't have such a video course (yet)
Start with an (PLR) ebook in one of these 3 areas

Last edited:

elcidofaguy

Hi,
Have you ever used Google Adwords for Affiliate marketing?
Yes indeed I have and successfully! But it took some time to get there....

You need to be aware of G's strict policies such as information harvesting which stops you from collecting emails and building a list, user safety which means no exaggerated claims, disclaimers, disclosures etc as well as the bridge policy which prevents most affiliates from using adwords in the first place! There are also many other polices which will make your eyes bleed and your head hurt lol... My best advice is to spend a considerable amount of time learning adwords as chances are you'll lose your account before you even have your first campaign launched...

The back end system to adwords can be somewhat complicated and taking the time to learn this will save you money - and finally with adwords you really need to keep an eye on conversions per keyword (SEM PPC), otherwise you''ll make a loss in some cases ... a massive loss!

Being blunt - unless you know what you are doing - I wouldn't even try as an affiliate to advertise on Adwords... Like I said the bridge policy makes it almost impossible.... As a vendor you'll have a much higher chance of success as if you get into trouble with the manual review you'll be able to make changes to your site, but as an affiliate you wont get that opportunity and chances are you'll be banned for life.....

James McAllister

I would'nt advise Adwords unless you really know what you're doing because their policies on this are strict and they are far more expensive than their competitors.

I do have experience marketing with both Facebook and Bing Ads. In every case, I always send them to my own landing page first to collect their email address, and then redirect them to the affiliate offer. This allows me to continue promoting to them further.

The Overseer

Have you ever used g00gle Adwords for Affiliate marketing?
Only insofar as to build my email lists. Google DOES NOT allow direct linking and hates affiliates as a general principle. They are also very expensive but if you do it right, you get what you pay for.

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Interesting... That really surprises me... So how did you get passed G's Information Harvesting Policy? I've seen too many accounts suspended/banned due to that ...

lisa

lisa
Thanks for the info, I didn't know Google adwords didn't allow direct linking and hates affiliates. I also tried it for my site and to be honest it is really expensive and I could not accommodate for some months, my budget is limited.

elcidofaguy

Having used Adwords for sometime and having learned the hard way with account suspension and spending months getting my account back with numerous appeals resulting in a 80 page plus document outlining change after change ... the end result other than joining the loony asylum was that I have become somewhat versed to their policies... lol.... So I guess it was worth it in the end as it feels as if I got free consultancy which I didn't necessarily want ... So for sure:

Here is some background:

People losing their accounts due to the info harvesting:
https://www.en.adwords-community.co...says-we-re-information-harvesting/td-p/387753
https://www.en.adwords-community.co...-suspended-information-harvesting/td-p/330362

Here is a typical result of attempting to submit an ad to a landing page collecting emails:
https://getsatisfaction.com/unbounc...cted_landing_pages_for_information_harvesting

Some background details on the info harvesting policy:
http://www.triadadvertising.com/blo...rmation-harvesting-policy-changes-an-example/

A list of polices that all advertisers should be aware off... its enough to make your eyes bleed ;-)
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/topic/29265?hl=en&rd=1

... and of course the info harvesting policy:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2489675?hl=en&ref_topic=29265

Which states in simple terms: The more narrowly-tailored policy is intended to better protect users from sites whose primary purpose is to collect personal information. This includes but is not limited to sites offering free gifts or other incentives in exchange for personal information. The change will affect all countries, and the policy description will be updated to reflect this change.

The only way I can see how you could capture emails is either its on another page or in an side bar, but as the policy states it cannot be the primary purpose - so in order for that to be the case the page would need a big buy now button.... but that's only a slim chance in my opinion.... and wont be as effective if your primary aim is to capture emails...

With Adwords - I really think its a game of luck... Get the wrong reviewer and like I said .... its easy to throw stones and get accounts suspended... A bunch of a*** reta*** - so be careful !!! ;-)

The Overseer

The Overseer
Thank you, Sid! I appreciate the information. I also love how that IHP is well hidden. I guess I'm playing a dangerous game! I know Google is pretty high on their horse and arrogant when it comes to the way they exercise impunity in their judgements. I've heard that when they ban, they give a very vague explanation about what you did...instead of telling you exactly what you did to violate their TOS. Anyway, I'll let you know if I end up getting canned.

elcidofaguy

Your welcome! With G - its all about keeping your head below the parapet and staying under the radar, especially when gaming the serps... good luck ;-)

davebusiness86s

Looking answer for this too. i have had some success in Facebook Ads, but not really much with Google Ads.
Really need advice from pro

harrygreen90

harrygreen90
Facebook ad only works on any niches and its audience is pretty broad hence it will not convert enough for your site while you still may need spend more.
With Google ads, you need a good budget with it and already quality products with high rates to get income from it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.