How to promote Clickbank through Ads effectively?

Michele D.

Hi everyone,
I want to hear your personal experience that you worked with Clickbank.
Are there any ways to promote Clickbank products through Ads like Facebook ad, Bing ad, or Google Ad..etc.
which one is better? and what are other options for getting maximum sales for CB products?

sanusense

It's not like that which PPC company works for you best!
Do you know anything about your targeted traffic , from where they're coming from?

Don't just start a campaign and invest your money, do some insight research first.

Surely, you'll ask HOW to do it then, Explain! ;)

To be honest, I'm not a PPC expert but I ran some successful campaigns.

Spy competitors traffic on that particular product, When you get the insight data. Run a campaign there, However! if you got a website you can also convert your traffic too.

qount

In my experience ,the best way to promote Clickbank products is adwords ,but now,the ads about CB are hard to get approved by adwords.

Fonzan

Well, when you pick evergreen products of CB, and you sign yourself in with udimi.com (Solo ads) you can search for a marketer who has a list in the same niche.
Let's say you start with $150. Pick 3 marketers with big lists, pay them $50 each. Let them email their list with your CB offer, and see which marketer/list converts the best.
Then you scale up the list that converts the best. With you earned money, you can use to repeat this process with 3 other marketers.....:secret:

Last edited:

The Overseer

Hi everyone,
I want to hear your personal experience that you worked with Clickbank.
Are there any ways to promote Clickbank products through Ads like Facebook ad, Bing ad, or Google Ad..etc.
which one is better? and what are other options for getting maximum sales for CB products?
Are you talking about direct linking to affiliate offers? Or are you talking about list building and monetizing through the back end? There are two ways to do this: direct linking and list building.

Long term strategy is to do list building but you can't build a list for every niche. IE physical products like couches, grills, TVs, fitness equipment. I've also had success promoting membership products with PPC, so I make recurring commissions for up to 8 months {to date}. No one remains a lifetime member but it's better to get 8 sales from 1 customer than 1 sale from 1 customer. Make sense?

Adwords DOES NOT allow direct linking at all so you can only do list building with Adwords. They are also much more expensive than any other network at the moment.

Facebook allows direct linking {with exception to some products they deem unethical, read TOS} but they charge more per click if you are sending the clicks outside of FB. If you are sending clicks to a FB page, then you can get cheaper clicks.

Bing allows direct linking {for now} until they decide to act like Google. They also provide the cheapest clicks between the 3 giants. Then there are other networks like 7search or Traffic Vance.

Outside of PPC you have Solo Ads and CPA. But since this is on the side of affiliate marketing, we won't touch upon CPA. CPA also works if you are the vendor, rather than the affiliate. You pay a set amount per lead, but that's a whole other discussion for a different time.

Solo ads are newsletter ads sent via email. You rent another marketer's email list to promote your stuff. Many vendors DO NOT allow direct linking to offers. So you will limited only to list building in this case.

I hope this all made sense and it helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

It's not like that which PPC company works for you best!
Do you know anything about your targeted traffic , from where they're coming from?

Don't just start a campaign and invest your money, do some insight research first.

Surely, you'll ask HOW to do it then, Explain! ;)

To be honest, I'm not a PPC expert but I ran some successful campaigns.

Spy competitors traffic on that particular product, When you get the insight data. Run a campaign there, However! if you got a website you can also convert your traffic too.
1. You're promoting CB University in your sig. That product is terrible and I despise CB for partnering with 2 idiots on that project. And the fact that they're selling this information in an attempt to get more failed vendors in their marketplace is very telling about CB's priorities.

2. Your response here isn't very helpful to the OP at all. It's vague to the point of useless, but at least you admit that you have little experience in PPC.

In my experience ,the best way to promote Clickbank products is adwords ,but now,the ads about CB are hard to get approved by adwords.
You must not have very much experience at all because Adwords is 1) the most expensive and 2) instaBANS anyone promoting affiliate offers. You can only do list building through Adwords, and I'm not sure that is what you do.

Well, when you pick evergreen products of CB, and you sign yourself in with udimi.com (Solo ads) you can search for a marketer who has a list in the same niche.
Most solo ad sellers DO NOT allow direct linking of any kind. They will only send to landing pages. Also, are you affiliated with UDIMI? {blatant play on UDEMY}

I might as well tell the OP about CLICKONOMY, which would be another site similar to UDIMI. But I'll also warn everyone that solo ads are a tricky beast. You cannot ever get refunds so many BS artists have flocked to selling solo ads because they can get away with fraud. BE VERY CAREFUL with solo ads of any kind. You have the least amount of control and many people get screwed. Also, many of the solo ad sellers draw from the same well...they all buy each others' solo ads to build their own lists to sell to others...so the leads are many times stale and useless.

In my professional experience, the best solo ad vendors are ones that DO NOT publicly sell their lists. So it's more about networking and finding strategic opportunities than using a solo ad site. Buyer beware, you're in for a scare.

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Appreciate the details... Nice post... ;-) ... But on the above specific points I have to disagree.... So I'll do my best to explain why...

You can direct link but chances are that the website will violate the adword polices i.e. user safety being the obvious one due to exaggerated/unsubstantiated claims etc... and from their you will get your account suspended pending changes made to the website.... As you're an affiliate and cannot make changes to the vendor website, well then you're stuck between a rock and a hard place... and its a permanent ban.... I still see plenty of folks doing this - even with 301 redirect... its the same.... Also I note some CB vendors specifically ask affiliates not to direct link on adwords.... that's also because G only allows one domain per ad to be running concurrently i.e. you cant have more than one ad on the serps pointing to the same domain.... which makes sense if a vendor wants to reserve that for themselves...

Building an email list with Adwords is near impossible - given the information harvesting policy... If the primary purpose is to collect emails then forget it... The manual reviewers will pick that out easily and that too will result in a suspended account pending required changes... In addition collecting email is viewed as inappropriate business model on Adwords... and you can also forget about using popups and exit captures too... When was the last time you clicked on a Google ad and saw a landing page capturing emails? It never happens due to the info harvesting..... For list building I recommend FB...

The Overseer

The Overseer
I should have clarified that there is more than one way to build your email list than sending prospects directly to a traditional squeeze page. You should have several hooks on your website which include calls to action which may lead to a squeeze page to collect data. It's about engineering a rich user experience...and that should include an opt in form somewhere, calls to action in appropriate areas such as at the end of blog posts, etc. With the user experience in mind and the right CTA, you can deliver quality and build trust...which leads to subscribers, sales, customers, etc. It's not either or - either you send them to a squeeze page that demands their information for this treat...OR you can't do it. As they say, there's more than one way to skin a cat. Sorry for any confusion. And thank you for the information regarding direct linking...THAT I didn't know.

freebird37

First you need to find the right product, do market research to grow your knowledge of it. this is very important. For the actual promotion, you need a website to create content. Buy a domain name that's relevant to your niche. Then you'll need to get hosting and install WordPress. You'll also need to promote your site by writing articles, or set up a Facebook page, or You Tube videos, etc.

Unknown

Yes, you can promote ClickBank through ads and it can be very effective IF you have done your research and know where your customers are coming from. You have to be more specific about telling us who your target market is. Just based on that using certain ads can be far more effective than others.

Generally speaking, you should try out the Facebook and Bing Ads. However, you didn't say anything about your budget and so on so it's hard to give you proper information.

But I still believe that you're probably better off simply making your own blog and then promoting the products through there. It isn't that difficult to use SEO and get it to the first pages.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.