Twitter Ads, anyone has a try?

stanton

Hi guys,

Simple question, someone has already made you the Ads Twitter?

If yes, have you got a good ROI with it? any comparisons with FB Ads and others...etc?

Thank you in advance.

Hassan

Yup, works a treat both to grow followers and to amplify content. You need to include a picture/video with every Tweet for the best results. Engagement % between 0.40% and 2%. App Install ads are also very good performers.

The Overseer

The Overseer
I'm not a big fan of Twitter in general. But Hassan, I'm curious to know in what way that more followers translate into leads or sales. I guess my "knee-jerk" response to Twitter advertising is that it would be useful to share viral content, like Epic Rap Battles. But for the typical blogger or IM'er...I haven't seen the potential value.

boognish

I've tried Twitter Ads to try and promote affiliate offers in the past and from the best of my tracking abilities I didn't make any money directly from the ads in the short time (possibly long-term). I think it's better used for gaining followers or boosting exposure to any authority/quality content that you want to gain traction with shares/mentions on Twitter and beyond on blogs, etc...

Last edited:
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies