How Can I Make Useful Traffic For Affiliate

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryAlonsa

Hay Guys,
Hope you are doing well. I just want to know from you that "How can i make useful traffic for affiliate". Give me awesome strategy. I will be glad for your helpful.
Thanks
Mary

wendi01

Hay Mary,
Firstly i suggest you some step. you may follow my strategy.
1. Search Engine Optimization
2. Start a Blog
3. Comment on Other Blogs
4. Utilize Social Media
5. Link Up
6. Offer Freebies
7. Post Articles
9. Make Sure Your Site is User-friendly

The Overseer

Hay Guys,Hope you are doing well. I just want to know from you that "How can i make useful traffic for affiliate". Give me awesome strategy. I will be glad for your helpful.
Hay Mary,
Firstly i suggest you some step. you may follow my strategy.
1. Search Engine Optimization
2. Start a Blog
3. Comment on Other Blogs
4. Utilize Social Media
5. Link Up
6. Offer Freebies
7. Post Articles
9. Make Sure Your Site is User-friendly
I know that the rules state that English must be used here. But it is clear that English is not your native tongue. In your marketing and business endeavors, make sure that you use your native language. If you are not fluent in English, you will only limit yourself if you try competing with English speaking markets for English speaking customers. Plus, there is probably an undeserved market in your native language. Play on your strengths...but know that English is not one one of them.

The Overseer

You should explain what you are doing exactly. Your OP was vague to the point of useless. And my comments are still VERY relevant.

Traffic is either PAID or FREE. The fastest way to get traffic is by paying for it. FREE traffic takes a lot longer to generate. And still, without more info about what you're doing, none of us can really help. The first response to your OP was also vague to the point of useless.

"How can i make useful traffic for affiliate" doesn't make any sense. So if you'd like help, be a little more in depth. Thanks.

wms

Administrator
Staff member
@wendi01 and @MaryAlonsa were disabled account because of using duplicated account to post spams on the forum.

Topic is closed and will be removed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.