How to pick products on Clickbank for more sales?

Maxwell

Hi there,

Do you have ever picked products on Clickbank to offer on your website that it can have more potentials for generating more sales later.
I want to select internet marketing, SEO products on it.
what are best techniques to select products on Clickbank?

Any shares?

elcidofaguy

I would say that the product first of all needs to look like the real deal in that you would actually buy it... If you really want to impress your audience I would go ahead and buy it and develop a detailed review of it... Its obvious that most affiliate review sites have never even bought or tried the product as these reviews tend to be somewhat lacking... So do consider doing that as that will give you an edge over the competition...

The gravity, popularity figures can help, but do note that CB does not provide the actual sales figures as well as conversion rates on traffic etc.... So it can be misleading....

The thing that has worked for me is to capture leads and grow your email list....

In fact my sales conversions are much higher through this method with typical results at around 20% versus direct website traffic at approx 2-3%... Alot of the vendors have an affiliate resource page where you can find email templates which you can use... Capture your leads with offering a free bonus e.g. relevant ebook... I personally run ads to these offers using FB to build my list....

Before investing time on a specific CB product check out your competition e.g. product name review, product name discount etc, and assess the effort needed to rank on serps.... BTW Youtube vids are a great way to get stuff ranking really quickly... See what is working for them and use that as a basis for your campaigns....

Also check out the traffic stats for the keyword using G's keyword planner tool.... as you dont really want to promote a product which has nobody looking online for it....

Good Luck!

Hassan

A lot of people fail on Clickbank because of the lack o these basic understanding. One thing I have learned too is to presell a product by doing reviews. Doing this for a product you have used will enable you sale more and make more commissions.

ericplotz1

It's not so much finding the right product as it is finding the right audience for the product.

For instance, there are many ways to promote a click bank product.

1. I like using Bing ads > to a landing page to collect emails > autoresponders to sell the product
2. Capture emails on a blog > send auto responders
3. Forum posting
4. I've had sales from traffic exchanges

Ask yourself a few questions when picking the product:

- Does the landing page look better then all competitors
- Who are your competitors
- Gravity obviously plays a factor but don't let it decide your products, I've had products with 0 gravity do great and products with 200 gravity do 0
- Is there a demand
- Is there a trend (check the niche in Google trends to start)

If you are going for the SEO niche, I advise you to look for products that have been "announced to launch" on JVzoo. Do a Google search, use the news search, and just scour the web for launch dates.

Build the site and SEO it before it launches, that way youre ahead of other affiliates. And literally "SEOing" the site is as easy as pushing out a ton of content with the product as a target KW. In the beginning. After it launches you may need to kick up your SEO. I would just be prepared. Have all of your social networks ready and start getting people to anticipate the "New Secret Product" that works wonders for your website.

The rest is up to you and how aggressively you go at it!

Good luck and cheers

James McAllister

Don't choose a product. Build a site around a specific audience (affiliate marketers will want drastically different products than owners of an eCommerce store) and THEN choose products that your audience is actually interested in.

Fonzan

Clickbank has also an evergreen product section. Having a review site on evergreen products will last longer....

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies