How to choose a Profitable Amazon product to Sell?

Maxwell

Hello,

I have a question about Amazon Associates

How can I choose a profitable Amazon Product to sell:

1. how many reviews for a product do you consider?
2. What should be good price for it?
3. Should I choose popular products for big sales?
4. it needs to relate to local searches or number of searches on search engines?

what is your advice or your way?

Please give me your experience

Hassan

If you start with the Amazon Bestsellers , you will have a great starting point for researching good products. Be sure to click on the other 5 tabs at the top (Top Rated, Hot New Releases, Etc.) for more great ideas.

ericplotz1

Are you using Amazon Associates products in collaboration with other affiliate products i.e. Commission Junction and etc..?

Amazon products are good to add to a site IMHO that already has a method for making money. In other words I use Amazon products for little extras on the site, whilst my target will be products with higher commissions.

Then again I have a buddy who built a successful Amazon site for luxury watches. The cheapest watch was around $1k

As far as finding products that will sell, is literally using what @Hassan said or following trends. I made bank during Christmas, dropshipping "Frozen" dolls from Amazon to Ebay.

As far as the questions you asked, I never pay attention to any of that, except for targeting higher priced products. With Amazon I always go for producst in the $1,000 dollar range. I'm not interested in 2's and fews.

blueclcl

I used to promote Amazon products a couple of years ago and I would always look for new products that where at least $100.

If I was to start again with Amazon then I would still look to promote $100+ products, but I would build a blog around the reviews in order to gain some organic traffic.

As for other products then at least 4 stars and again $100+ would be my preference.

James McAllister

1. how many reviews for a product do you consider?
2. What should be good price for it?
3. Should I choose popular products for big sales?
4. it needs to relate to local searches or number of searches on search engines?
1. No less than 5, usually. Depends on the niche.
2. I only promote items that sell for above $150. Anything less is not worth my time.
3. Yes and no. If there is no competition, it would be a better use of your time to focus on the most popular products in that category. In markets with more competition, I've found success promoting the products people usually aren't buying, because they tend to have a much higher conversion rate.
4. Search engine numbers are irrelevant for me.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.