The importance of video marketing?

Eoon

Hello webmasters,

Could you give me any benefit that video marketing can bring to my website?
Honestly, I'm buying video to review my products and website at webmaster marketplace on this forum. I think it can improve sales or traffic for my site.
Is it right and video marketing is still effective today?

what is your personal opinion? give me an advice :)

Thanks
eOOn

Hassan

There are few reasons Video marketing helps you keep your strategy varied. Videos are the perfect medium to deliver information to your visitors in a concise.Videos help your readers get involved with your site. here are tons of video upload sites out there in addition to the popular YouTube, and it’s completely free to join most of them. The more places that you get your video uploaded the greater the chance you have of it being picked up by social media and going viral.

Fonzan

I agree with Hassan, when you make 2 min review video's of a website or Blog post, it will get definitely more exposure.
I mean not a review video of an sales page, because then then your video gets expelled by Youtube.
A video for a squeeze page is also an option, you build your email list and later on, after you have sent great value content
to your list, you can sell them affiliate offers.
Oh btw, when you have a banner at the end of your blog post, that's also ok. as long the blog post tells the product in the banner
Catch my drift?

Last edited:

Shane

Hi Eoon,

Video marketing would be beneficial to your site, because:

1. Video is more engaging than text
2. Video converts higher than text

Keep in mind, the top 10 selling products on Clickbank use video in their marketing and on their sales pages.

Video sales letters have shown to convert at higher rates than traditional text-based sales letters...

I would say that video marketing is more relevant and effective NOW than ever before online.

Best,
Shane

edsonbuchanan

HI Eoon,

Video marketing has been big for a while and it just getting bigger. Putting a video on your website is as important as the sales copy you use. I would recommend using fiverr to find video creators that will do a great job for you. I'm new to this forum and have not checked out the for sale area but I'm sure there are good video creators here as well.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads