How do you think Google+ will affect SEO?

webdesign

Hi there,

How do you think Google+ will affect SEO?

Any comments ?

bruno007

Fact:-
Its Google's product
I guess this reason is good enough to prove that it does help in SEO, but there is one reason which proves that it does help in SEO, it is Google places which has got integrated with G+ and now it is called Google plus local, This is an important factor for business listing.

Ric

I think Google promote Google+ and Google+ increase its value in market. So everything which is related this automatically promote quickly.

Annika Panzini

It will greatly affect SEO because first of all its from Google, one of the Leading SEs out there. Anything that you do on Google+ will most likely benefit you...

RonaldGaray

As Google+ is a social networking site so it definitely affect SEO but not as Facebook.

Dmoz

Google+ is very effective for SEO, the more +1 you get the more higher rankings you will obtain :)

leadsnap

Hello

i Would like to say ,Google+ Very useful In Digital Marketing .it's one type of Social Media marketing . If you use Google+ Authorship it's Also very useful For Seo. i m used google+ Authorship and i got Very nice Result .

subin

Google plus are highly effective from facebook
1)create large friends network
2)To build more backlinks from websites compared to others
3)Google always support Google + social networking sites

Annika Panzini

It will affect SEO in a ways because its Google and Google+ is part of it. one advantage of Google+ is that indexes the keywords that you put there right away...

JoeHamilton

It will really gonna affect the SEO, as it is a great platform for users to do social networking also it is having a great traffic, so it will help SEO to increase traffic of a website.

PhilipAlcaraz

I think it will affect an SEO in a positive manner. As we all came to see that Google + is really helpful in generating traffic which is important for an SEO.

ElijaKonson

I am seeing a very positive affect of Google+ on SEO because it is helping them a lot to generate a good traffic, also as a Google's product it is really helpful in increasing PR of a website as it get indexed easily.

Deepak Kaushik

Google Plus is Google's Product. All of its links are dofollow which are crawled by Google and it helps to increase in Google Ranking.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views