How to hire quality services?

Ricardo

Hi everyone,

Experience or qualifications? This depends only on the result you expect when hiring a service! High quality services can be performed by people who do not necessarily have a qualification in the area, but have a long-standing experience in the market.

What do you seek when hiring a service?

Please share your thought

Jyothi Aniruddha

I think the most important thing you must see before hiring any high quality services is to checkout the skill of expert. I think if one should have a good skill then he will be in top. Experience and qualification both are important but a good skill is also very important for a quality services.

oldnickb

The most important thing when looking for high quality is drawing up your brief accurately so there is no doubt exactly what you want. Then you need to see the portfolio of the person you intend to hire. Frankly qualifications count for very little, it's experience and innate skill that matter. There are a lot of self taught people without a lot of experience who produce fantastic graphics for example.

I've had a better quality set of site graphics from somebody on Fiverr who charged me $20 than from a qualified graphic artist who charged ten times that. Ask around the forums if you need a particular service as the best people tend to get personal recommendations.

Archana

Quality services can be hired only by viewing the customers base of that particular firm whom you are choosing. Even you can get to know type of services they are providing and how beneficial they are in their services.

arrow11

Experience surely counts way more than qualification as a qualified person can be jobless and may never have had a real experience other than theoretical ones acquired from his college. What I mean to say is experience matters if it is with qualification then it is great but if just qualification without experience then it is better to choose only experience.

danno

Word of mouth recommendations are the best bet, talking to someone who has used a provider and can provide examples of their work.

Alex Mercer

I prefer experience than quality. I've seen some people who are not qualified enough but they are doing their job better than their colleagues. Although I've also seen people are have the quality but no experience at all, but in short while they got the hand of the job and working perfectly. But, whatever it is, if I'm to hire someone I will go for experience.

wellwisher

Experience and previous work is what we should be looking at. Skills are acquired using years of experience. I would actually give that freelancer a demo work and check out her communication skill, quality, experience and honesty and then decide on giving my very important work.

michaeldlevy

I find it very important to hire on experience. Long track record of projects and varieties of different projects are ways I take into account my decision to hire.

Nancy G

I believe both are important. Qualifications prepare the person for the job but experience hones or nurtures the skills to know what is best for the project. Life is tricky sometimes. Even the best players in business can sometimes be beaten by a newbie in the everchanging marketplace. Being sensitive to the market, trends and innovation are required to be able to adapt to the times.

Hiring the right talent is a mix and match game. The employer should know what he really requires for the project to be able to hire the right candidate to executive properly the desired service. Being able to relate, understand and collaborate effectively on achieving the goal is what matters most. Communication is top importance. What is required is a talent who can understand, can collaborate and share what works best and not based on experience, and willing to go beyond or step out of border if necessary and execute according to plan. This aspect can only be gleaned once you start interviewing the applicant.

CookieRunner

Well in my case, I believe that experience and qualifications are both equally significant.
There are also times wherein they don't have experiences and not enough qualifications but they deliver. Experiences makes a person more knowledgeable with their niche and they learn more about it.Qualifications are also a good thing but not always.

sidrawat

Well, I think we should always consider both the things qualification & experience before hiring a quality service to provide. It also varies industry to industry. Like if you want to hire a digital marketing company then you should consider experience instead of qualification.

Jitendrayadav

Research research research everything regarding company or a person, before hiring.
If you don't research then you lose as there are many scammers they tell everything but don't deliver according to your expectations.

expertintegrations

I think experience and qualification are hand in hand here. I think there should be a balance of both. Make sure the applicant is well qualified & has the proper experience to handle the job title! But I do agree OP I have seen some under-qualified people do some awesome work! But all in all I think it goes back to my main answer there needs to be a balance of both.

Just my opinion!

Judas2018

If I hire someone for a service, they have to have a solid rating at their work or specialty, and also must know the material of what they're working with. Sometimes you hire people to do SEO or promotions for you, and they at best - are 'modestly' skilled in those 2 areas. Which means they really have little to no clue as to what they're doing, and are kind of 'trying their hand' at something new. You need to hire someone serious, and experienced in their field to carry out a task for you. They don't need to be super elite, because when most of us started out, we weren't terribly efficient either, but they should have BASIC knowledge of their job. There are many that don't, and that's a problem.

lucywilson

If you hire someone for a service then I will suggest you that first, you should check their previous work and there on a website with the help you can find the best service provider. I will suggest you one of the best service provider in web, App, Game & RPA. Visit: BRSoftech

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads