How to Start as An Affiliate

Michele D.

Hello everyone,

First I apologize for myself away for a long time.

My concern is how I might sell affiliate products, whether on Amazon or clickbank.

Why am I worried? Well !!! This is because I believe I read that google is against membership. So in this case, how to SEO squeeze pages for products that I would sell if google can not accept them?

On the other hand, can you advise me on how to sell a product group, such as those relating to internet marketing. I considered creating a showcase-site where I intend to put the various products on IM or SEO, for example.

If anyone can help me, it would allow me to move forward.

Have a great day.
Michele

edsonbuchanan

Hi Michele,

First about affiliate marketing. Google wants quality content. They want you to provide information that the viewer is looking without making it seem spammy. So in the case of Affiliate Marketing; the fastest way I know is to join sites like Jvzoo, Clickbank and then start making short review videos about the product you are promoting. Youtube is King! Google loves YT because they own them and making review videos will rank high on Google. Now you are not going to see many sales with promoting one or two products, you need to create 50-100 review videos to see a consistent income.

As for selling your own product, I would recommend you use JVzoo or even the special offers section inside the forum. If you are trying to draw JV's, make sure and keep the commission around 75% with backend sales. Remember you are building a buyers list that you can promote other affiliate products to.

Hassan

Starting an affiliate business is the simple part. To be successful however, you need to stick with your business plan and work it consistently, just as you would with any other business.

Reactions: edsonbuchanan

Fonzan

Fonzan
Yes, that's true! I myself was a "opportunity seeker" for a long time, running from one Internet marketing offer to the next "Big thing"
Until I learned to think WHAT I was doing. When I became a "Business owner" and were only working on 2 programs. finally money started pouring in.
So, if you have a system, stick with it until it makes you money and find a way to scale up your earnings.
It all comes down to the right MINDSET. Understand what your audience is thinking/wants and don't want and you become successful!

ericplotz1

Hello everyone,

My concern is how I might sell affiliate products, whether on Amazon or clickbank.

Why am I worried? Well !!! This is because I believe I read that google is against membership. So in this case, how to SEO squeeze pages for products that I would sell if google can not accept them?

On the other hand, can you advise me on how to sell a product group, such as those relating to internet marketing. I considered creating a showcase-site where I intend to put the various products on IM or SEO, for example.

Have a great day.
Michele
Hey Michelle,

I can tell you I've been really diving into this affiliate thing lately. I would not even worry about amazon unless you are considering this to be extras on a site already making $$.

You can get an Amazon site to make $1k a month but you'll be selling $15k of their merchandise and those margins just don't add up and are hard to accomplish anyway.

I am starting a Bing campaign.

Here are the steps I am proceeding with:

Find a product with low gravity (5-20) , tons of monthly searches in Bing, and $0.5 - $0.15 CPC. Also make sure the vendor has an affiliate portal with materials, analytics, keywords, etc.. I only use their free ebooks as incentives. The other stuff just shows that they care about their product and affiliates success

Next I build a landing page with Instapage (it's free). To remove the branding, it cost. But it's small and looks decent at the bottom of the page, so I don't mind it. If my trials receive an ROI I will remove it. The landing page will offer a free ebook and inographic in exchange for emails.

Next I will setup an Aweber campaign with a 5 day autoresponder that will send helpful info and build a relationship with the reader. At the bottom I will let the reader know about a 5-day special that will count down with each day the auto responders are sent. i.e. "3 days left to take advantage of this amazing _______________ that will _____________ and has been ______________". With this one statement I tell the reader how good it is, what it will do, and lastly what it has done to kill the doubt that arose when I mentioned what the product does.

On the last autoresponder I have it set to be a sales page

I have already purchase $200 in bing ad coupons for $24 and I am organizing my campaign and should be ready to launch by tomorrow morning.

blueclcl

Hello everyone,

Have a great day.
Michele
Hi Michelle

You can run a affiliate campaign without solely relying on Google, in fact I recommend that you do, especially if you're selling Clickbank products.

Rely on Google and your just one animal update away from no traffic-no income.

If I was selling an Internet marketing related product as an affiliate then I would create a free report to giveaway, or use some good PLR. The free report would have a link in it to the affiliate product. (Affiliate attempt 1 )

I would then build a squeeze page using WP lead pages ( They have a free option and lots of tutorials if you need them)

Create a download page for the free report and have a call to action on the download page that would be the affiliate product you are promoting. ( Affiliate attempt two )

I would then use email marketing to make affiliate sales.

For automation, then pre write a few emails and stagger them by a few days.

Each email should be information that the subscriber will appreciate. Do some research on forums, youtube and blogs to find relevant topics to talk about in relation to your niche and then write a good email on that topic.

At the end of each email I would have a section that says in bold - " Carefully Recommended Product " or something similar and then have a short paragraph pre selling the affiliate product. ( Nothing too in your face here )

Once this is set up, then you drive traffic:

No need for Google here. ( Not directly anyway )

You could run a Bing ad campaign ( If your new to Bing ads, then you can Google " Free Bing Credit," and you will find a voucher to get you started. ( I recommend a spending limit so you don't go over budget)

You could purchase solo ads- just do a little research first here.

You could write a guest post - Guest posting works really well if your a decent writer. Locate the top top blogs in your niche and ask them if you can write a guest post. Have your article titles ready to pitch them and make them really good.

If you can get a few guest post blogs published on high traffic blogs and link back to your squeeze page, then you will get signups if the article is good of course, which it will be anyway, as it won't get accepted otherwise.

That's pretty much it!

No relying on Google directly, and there is even a free method ( Guest Blogging )

skmyna

I think using You tube can be a good idea to start with. Its free and Google loves You tube. All you have to do is to look for some very newly released product and review it wisely. Set your affiliate link in the description and start earning commission. Some of my You tube videos ranked in Google within 24 hours.

This is just an idea of earning commission with digital products. You'll have to learn how to do it, which product to choose and how to rank in Google fast.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.