MailChimp, an interesting alternative to Aweber?

Michele D.

Hi everyone,

I recently discovered this autoresponder: It's mailchimp(.)com
It seems that unlike Aweber it can be fully configured in my country.
It also seems that it is possible to use it free for a limited number of registered lists of emails and not months.
But regarding deliver ability, I have currently no feedback or experience on it.
If you try, give your impressions here.

Thank you in advance!
Michele D.

Hassan

I consider Mailchimp as a good alternative for Aweber for it is free of charge to get a 0- 500 subscribers. But it is not a bad idea shifting to Aweber if you already have lots of profits to gain, it may be expensive but it is worth the cost.

blueclcl

Mailchimp is a good autoresponder and the free option is great to get you started.

However, unless they have made very recent changes, they actually frown upon sites in the Internet marketing niche. There are lots of examples online where mailchimp have closed down peoples list because they where using affiliate links.

I would read there terms of use very carefully if your niche is related to making money online.

If it's outside this niche, then I would also take caution in using too many affiliate links.

Another good alternative for newsletter mailing is madmimi.

coffeediva

I also have heard that they do not like Internet marketers so I would be careful how you use this service. If you are serious about building an internet business then you really do need to pay for quality tools such as aweber or other paid service.
I believe Sendreach has a new version out at the moment and is offering lifetime membership. It is not cheap but it is a one off investment. Do some research re the deliverability of this service before investing

elcidofaguy

I've used a lot of the big names mentioned here and now have moved on to a self hosted solution using sendy which leverages Amazon SES... The deliverability is awesome and further its like x100 cheaper with the basic quota of free emails at 10,000 for free daily.... With setting this up the important thing is to make sure DKIM and SPF is set-up and then you're ready to rock and roll!

ClassifiedWarrior

I would honestly recommend Mailchimp to anyone that is new in the email marketing niche. It allows you to have 500 subscribers and you can make multiple list with that. This is great for people that don't want to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a service to do this for them. Once you get the handle of bulk emailing, and the conversion rates are up, then you can look into bigger email marketing software or just upgrade to a paid membership on Mailchimp.

I still use Mailchimp for all of my email marketing campaigns, although I don't have nearly the size lists most people do. I just enjoy it for the simple layout and easy tools it provides.

Epic

I haven't really used mailchimp myself for a long period or a period enough to judge it, I only tested their solutions after seeing many positive feedback about them and I liked it then.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.