Congratulations Elcidofaguy to new position, Super Moderator!!

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Good day to all!

Am I braking the rules when approved a Moderator to Super Moderator when he have just joined for a short time?....I can say NO....

Because [URLnf="https://www.webmastersun.com/members/8430-elcidofaguy"]Elcidofaguy[/URLnf] deserves for this position when he is so GREAT for supports on our Webmaster Sun community.

I'm glad to announce this good news today. Congratulations Elcidofaguy to Super Moderator!

Please send him a biggest congratulation.

Cheers, :cheers:
WMS

Inquestor

Yes, he does deserve the position!

He has been very helpful to the community and myself!

Congratz Elcidofaguy!

:drunk:

elcidofaguy

Wow!!! That's wonderful news to wake up too - that's really made my day! You guys are all awesome as is this community here... I'm really looking forward to being part of the journey to making this forum the undisputed #1 place to be... Its growing every day with new members climbing on board on a big scale.... and from all over the world, with many skills and expertise! Its great to see such sharing of information, helping of each other and the success stories of all members... A big thanks to all :)))

Tommy

Congratz Elcidofaguy, welcome to the best!

I wish someday I also can be... :eek:

Proud to have you in the journey.

Regards,
Tommy

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.