Is it possible to receive funds in Payoneer Master card?

dandeedo

I am going to activate my Payoneer mastercard on February 1, 2015. I got this card through Freelancer.com; Now I am wondering can I receive funds from my friends payoneer (if I need sometimes) or other sources? Or it's fixed for only Freelancer.com withdrawal? I looked around the net but didn't get any satisfactory answers.

malikshahid3232

Options to load your Payoneer account/MasterCard Card:
i. Direct bank account in USA, EU and UK (If you have not yet, ask to Payoneer support)
ii. Direct payment from other Payoneer account
iii. From other Visa/MasterCard ower, link: [URLnofo]https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx[/URLnofo]
iv. From Payoneer partners world wide, like Fiverr.com, Freelancer.com, Upwork.com

All the best!

I haven't personally used Payoneer (though I do have an account with them) but to be honest, I'd just contact their support and see that they say. You might find specific limitations has been placed on your account that no one on this forum would know about.

If you contact their support, they should be able to look into your account and give you a definite answer.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.