What is the difference

Sonku

On major search engines like Google and bing my site is doing better but on these other search engines like DuckDuckGo, Gigablast my site is no where which makes me wonder because when I search about them, the information is get tells me that they work with other search major search engines.
Therefore I'm asking for any useful info that can help me to improve even in those search engines...
Thanks

Nytshade

Try and find out if those search engines have a websmaster tool like Google and Bing (which works with yahoo). Or a way whereby you can submit your site.

You can also check out fiverr or other freelance sites to find gigs where people will submit your link to different search engines (Odesk, Freelnace.com, Guru.com etc.). You can also post your offer on this forum, maybe there's someone who can do it.

I don't have any specific links or websites but a simple Google search might help. Something like:
"submit website to all search engines"
"get traffic from all search engines"

or anything similar to that.

Sonku

I know I have been doing all that which is why my site is among the first sites on it keywords on Google and bing unless getting links from Wikipedia and the reason is because the links from Wikipedia are nofollow unless when there is something i'm missing.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.