SEO for videos on Youtube

stanton

Could you tell me any techniques to make my videos higher position on video Youtube search or even google search results?
Does any techniques that I need to care or should do on Youtube?

elcidofaguy

Hi Stanton!

Here's the techniques that I know of (quickly from the top of my head):

1) Look at competitor/high ranking videos with look at source code for what the keyword tags are, title and description. Compile a list and use it on your videos with aim of your video showing up as a related one...

2) Comment/share within Youtube.

3) Share video on FB and other social media platforms.

4) Fire a bunch of backlinks including embedding of video script using tools like GSA SER etc..

5) Pay for views/shares e.g. fiverr gigs...

As always proceed with caution when gaming the system....

Hope that helps - I'm sure there are more which others will add! If I think of anymore - will let you know ;-)

Best of luck buddy!

elcidofaguy

Yeah for sure! Here are the steps:

1. Develop a highly spun article. Aim for approx 90% uniqueness against a generation of 100 articles. To do that you'll need to write your spun article on the lines of ~20-30 alternate titles which are spun, for each paragraph you need two alternatives, for each sentence two alternatives and then spin the words.... I user TBS (The Best Spinner) for that - these days outsource it to freelancers whom have experience with TBS... The point here is the more spun your article the less footprints you leave.. also make sure to include dud links in addition to link to your youtube video or embed code... this again minimizes the footprint...

2) From there you'll need to use a tool like GSA SER... I use it on my VPS... Plus you'll need a good number of private proxies ~10-20...

3) Set up campaign within GSA, add your spun article, name/email addresses of personas, set it up to create resources on web 2.0's, blogs, wikis etc... and watch that baby rip!

Nothing beats watching GSA do its magic with a cold refreshment once you reached the end and have launched it... lol ;-)

Randhal007

What if the video I have uploaded some time ago, can still be added to the current TAG?

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
You can change your keyword tags at anytime... Logon to your YouTube account, select the video for editing and you'll see it.... Just remove the ones you dont want and add the ones you do.... and then click save...

i.e. below shows you where to get started...

sasirekha

SEO for You Tube Videos means, Proper Video Title, Description with the proper keywords, then add links to the description. Promote the video links on the social media sites, forums in the same niche.

Honestly, I have got success when promoting my youtube videos on forums, it increased traffic out of my expectation. But to post on forum is very difficult becoz no more forums allow you to promoting videos except it related to the OP's question or useful for community.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.