Monetize Youtube Channel?

Alex_smith

I have just learned that my friend has a youtube channel about IM products and he has produced from various sources, edited, put a soundtrack..etc.
he said he is earning good from youtube for videos like that. I'm new to YT, is anyone here earning some $ from youtube, pls give me any steps to start with it?

Thanks in advanced
Alex

coffeediva

If you have an adwords account and an adsense account with Google you can join their ad network then you get paid when people click on the links in your videos. Otherwise you place a link in your description and tell people in the video to click the link in the description. This can go straight to a sales page or to an optin page. It will take a while to get momentum but there are ways you can do some SEO work with them.
jenelle

Hassan

Step By Step Guide

1:Log-in to your YouTube channel account.
2:In the Channel Settings tab, select “Enable monetization.”
3:Follow the steps to accept the YouTube monetization agreement.
4:In the Uploads tab, you will see a green box with a dollar sign next to the videos that are immediately eligible for monetization. Videos that are not eligible to be monetized due to copyright will be appear under the Copyright Notices tab.
5:Next, you’ll need to associate an AdSense account to your YouTube channel. It is free to set up a new AdSense account. You will need either a PayPal or a bank account and a valid mailing address in order to have your account verified. AdSense will update you by mail once your account has been approved. You can also associate an existing, approved AdSense account to your channel.

Randhal007

How is the calculation of payment from youtube advertising? Depending on the number of impressions, or the number of ad clicks??

edsonbuchanan

I use YouTube to provide training and I have the ad words turned on. Now I don't make allot of money with it but a few hundred a month. I think its based on the number of impressions.

BryanF

BryanF
You may need to promote your videos or somethings to increase impressions for your video, which helps you increase revenue on youtube channel.

The Overseer

I have just learned that my friend has a youtube channel about IM products and he has produced from various sources, edited, put a soundtrack..etc. he said he is earning good from youtube for videos like that. I'm new to YT, is anyone here earning some $ from youtube, pls give me any steps to start with it?
I suspect that your friend is lying to you. Ask him to show you his channel, as well as what he does to make money from his videos.

There are only a few ways to monetize a YouTube channel...just like there's only a few ways to make money online...not "millions" as gurus are fond of claiming.

1. Google Adsense {unlikely. this is how YouTube celebrities often make their money...because they're ignorant of the following}
2. Affiliate sales {having an affiliate link in the description or annotation with a call to action. Or linking to a squeeze page to build an email list...to then monetize by affiliate sales}
3. Personal sales {again, linking to your own products or services...or linking to a squeeze page to build your list...to then monetize by selling your own services and products.
4. Paid endorsements. Get paid by an individual, company, or corporation to promote their products. Again, the bread and butter of YouTube celebrities besides Adsense.

productsreview

I have just learned that my friend has a youtube channel about IM products and he has produced from various sources, edited, put a soundtrack..etc.
he said he is earning good from youtube for videos like that. I'm new to YT, is anyone here earning some $ from youtube, pls give me any steps to start with it?

Thanks in advanced
Alex
You can show for eveyrone the chanel your friend earn money?

Alex Mercer

Well, I'm not earning money from YouTube cause I don't have a channel. But, I wonder why don't you ask that friend of your's who is already making good money from the YouTube? I believe he will help you as a friend.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.