Sell Your Website on Flippa?

jsmith

Have you ever bought or sold your website on flippa, could you give me any tips to have success for selling my sites on it??

thanks in advance

elcidofaguy

Hi Jsmith,

I buy sites for PBN's but as yet not into selling any... I look at the authority metrics of a site - so its helpful when that data is provided such as number of backlinks (together with Moz DA, Majestic CF/TF etc)... For buying/selling also consider Sedo, Godaddy auctions as well as digital point being good alternatives...

In addition if you sell your site with the content on it - you'll get more money! Even if is a relatively new site - as long as its unique content you can attract buyers whom are looking for an out-of-box solution as that tends to be much cheaper than writing/developing new content... So mention whether the content is included....

Also provide traffic and ranking stats if you can.... as that definitely helps...

Good Luck with it!

Cheers,

Sid

Hassan

First of all you need a good description or summary for your Auction. Provide maximum data and statistics for your web if english is not your native language pay someone to write at flippa. everything should be Transparent people avoid to buy from those who keep there information hidden you should have your profile and social pages link there.If you want to sell sites on a regular basis it’s important to build up trust and a solid reputation.

mido

Be very active when you list your website for sale on Flippa. Once you have listed it the real works start. Reach out to people. Post in forums about your page being for sale. Post in social media. Make your auction very active and try to get on the "hot auction" list.

schttrj

I will have to say that my experience on Flippa was not very fruitful.

Ad posting: $40

Feature promotion: $20

Add to it, social media promotion and sharing it in my networks...and it did NOT turned into a sale.

Not worth it unless you have a SOLID WEBSITE to start with.

KarstenHartog

Thinking about doing this for one of my eCommerce sites. I've had one sale in the past couple of weeks and know the site could grow with advertising and marketing but I'd like some quick cash from selling it. How do you guys find out your page ranking and stuff?

hynds

I've been selling and buying websites on Flippa some years, and I can say that when listing on them you should try to write the description as much attractive as possible to get notice from users. If your site has already earned revenue and traffic, that's a big point, usually these sites are sold quickly.

nichesitespro

I have been selling for 5 years now on flippa and it is still profitable you just need to look for sites that sell well in the just sold section like travel search, seo agency sites and ecommerce websites.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.