Best ad networks for selling banner ad?

dreck

Hi folks, have you ever offered banner ad on your websites/blog and you got more sold from joining ad networks?
pls give me any suggestions what are best ad networks for selling my banner ad from my blog?

Thanks
Dreck

Eoon

Hi folks, have you ever offered banner ad on your websites/blog and you got more sold from joining ad networks?
pls give me any suggestions what are best ad networks for selling my banner ad from my blog?

Thanks
Dreck
Hey Dreck,

Why don't you apply way as this forum WMS using, build traffic first, more traffic more advertisers will come and buy your ads.

Using ad networks, your site must advertise for them first by putting their ads at positions on your site and of course you share commission to them on each sale if you have advertisers from adnetworks.

kb24

I don't know what market or niche you are trying to go after but you can e-mail the person directly and ask them what their rates are. Do some research on the site you want to get traffic from though.. Just google your market or niche and go through the list of website you want to target and contact them directly. In doing this sometimes its cheaper than an ad network because most website owners don't know what to charge to begin with or never even though about selling ad space on their site.

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller

Thanks
Dreck
I agree with Nytshade about using google to find best ad networks for you

If you are getting high traffic, you can put your banner ad on your site and write an introductions on how to buy your ad on your site (price/time/discounts) so visitors can see it and contact you if they need. This way don't require you join an ad network while you still get good advertisers for your website. I think webmastersun.com using this way and they are succeeding with it.

talukdar

You can try these Ad networks
PropellerAds media
Infolinks
BuysellAds
Chitika

filmsimon

I've never had much luck making money from banner advertising, people just don't click it. Interstitial ads are much better.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.