How to SEO for Yahoo and Bing?

Alex_smith

I found that it's easier to SEO on google search engines, instead SEO for Bing or Yahoo search.
maybe there are too many tips, tricks, methods on how to SEO with google while Bing and Yahoo are too less tips for these search engines.

Have you succeeded with SEO on Yahoo and Bing and getting good rankings on them? give me any tips?

your helps are appreciated. thanks

Nytshade

First, submit your site to the Bing Webmaster Tools. Submit your site and it will be automatically submitted to Yahoo search as well. The bigggest difference between Bing and Google is that Bing tells you that social media plays a big role in search, they don't say maybe or might, they tell you it plays a big role.

Their webmaster tool has a "help & how to" section that talks about link building and other strategies that will help you increase your rankings. You also need to improve your CTR (click through rate) and reduce bounce rate to improve rankings on Bing.

But with GEO targeting, Bing sucks, they still rely on domain name extension (.co.uk, .us, .it etc.) and where your website is hosted. So if I use a .it domain and host it in Italy then I will rank high in Italy even if I'm leaving in South Africa. They're GEO targeting is not yet good like Google.

The good thing about Bing is that they tell you what you need to do, simply go to the "help & how to" section of their webmaster tools and you'll find great tips that will even improve your Google rankings.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views