What Page of Google Am I On?

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
We're having too many websites and doing search engine optimization for keywords on each website but when we check keywords that ranking on google, that was a big problem, it spent our time too much while manually check them.
for example: we want to check
keyword 1 for site1(.)com
keyword 2 for site2(.)com
keyword 3 for site3(.)com
keyword 4 for site4(.)com

for the keyword positions on google.com, google.co.uk, google.ca, google.com.au...etc
where am my sites ranked in GOOGLEs?

Any tips to do that fastest as possible?

richadrverma

There are many paid SEO tools as Raven Tool that give you ranking report with analytics for all search engines. But results are not as exact as by Google preview tool manual way.

Nytshade

Simply go to Google and type "check google rankings" or "rank checker" you'll find a lot of free tools to check where your keywords are ranking in Google. If you're using wordpress, you can find great plugins that will track rankings in your wordpress dashboard.

Here's a website I found with a 15 seconds Google search: googlerankings(.)com

elcidofaguy

Hi Rwsorensen,

If you are looking for automated scheduled reporting and tracking then its going to be a paid subscription based on quota's (I don't know of any free solution which does this)...

For that I use scrapebox with additional rank tracker plugin installed... For a one of fee you can track unlimited domains and keywords... well worth the small investment - it really is awesome!!! In addition scrapebox has many other uses so its a definite worthwhile investment....

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Sid

Aegis software

I have added SERPTrends SEO Extension addons in google chrome and using since long time. It shows your website's positions for particular keyword and also highlight that your rank is down or up.

You can also find free ranking tool as well from google. But most of tools are not providing a appropriate results.

vishwa

You can also use Semrush to check rankings on multiple keywords and for multiple websites also. I am also using this tool and it is quite reliable.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.