XenForo or vBulletin for SEO, which is beter?

brettek

I have some researches done thought google but honestly I didn't get anything as expectation when I want to compare on SEO aspects between vBulletin or XenForo to have exact anewer, which platform is better for SEO? In a comparison between 2 platform with or without SEO addons installed on them, which is the best?

Thanks you so much for helping me out.

elcidofaguy

Hi Brettek,

As no one has answered - I figured I try help with getting the ball rolling... Unfortunately I dont have experience with either platform so can't comment directly... What we need is for people whom have tried either or both platforms with providing personal experiences covering negative/positive aspects... or a side by side comparison...

I found this diagram which may help with your decision as well as inspire folks to jump in with comments as I am sure both camps have their hardcore supporters:

Source: [URLnf=http://itxdesign.com/vbulletin-vs-xenforo/]itxdesign[/URLnf]

Hope that helps!

Best Regards,

Sid

johnny

Vbulletin is the best one to perform set of actions.

HostNurse

Due to the fact that vBulletin is much older than XenForo, you will find more plugins and themes developed for vBulletin than XenForo. XenForo is a great promising forum script, but it is still missing many features that vBulletin has. Although, it is developed by people who worked and developed vBulletin.

harrygreen90

I have some researches done thought google but honestly I didn't get anything as expectation when I want to compare on SEO aspects between vBulletin or XenForo to have exact anewer, which platform is better for SEO? In a comparison between 2 platform with or without SEO addons installed on them, which is the best?

Thanks you so much for helping me out.
On SEO aspect, both are good for SEO and which is better then it depends on which you will optimize for your website. Make sure that you understand to apply SEO techniques (On page and Off page SEO) properly for your forum (vBulletin or Xenforo) so it will get the best SEO.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views