Yahoo vs Google

Dynalevans

I prefer Google for simple reason - I have always use it, after Alt Vista in the 90s. I have tried Yahoo few times,
but it has few things compering to Google which i don't like:

- No maps, local searching is more informative in Google
- Search results are better with Google, at least in Finnish

Have to say that Yahoo looks lot better though.

aixporter

Wow.. altavista... I used to use that a lot as alternative to Yahoo. Back in the day, search engines used to be so much more predictable and static. Nowadays, the same search string can end up with different results in a matter of seconds.

MikeQ

It is true that Google is the top search engine there is no doubt to it but Yahoo is older than Google, its most traffics are from the USA means more business value, no doubt to it.

Prabha Yadav

I mostly use Google as it gives always best results, but I like mostly news section of yahoo.

Tshepo

I used to use that a lot as alternative to Yahoo. Back in the day, search engines used to be so much more predictable and static. Nowadays, the same search string can end up with different results in a matter of seconds.

rsewak

My Favourite Search Engine is Google... Very Fast and Provide Better Result

Emilio

I don't compare these two, because they both have some good services, it depends on your requirements and needs, but if you will talk about search engine than Google is best and my all time favorite.

PhilaniMbatha

I think you Top 10 in Yahoo is good but not that much that we will call it better than Google. Because Google has more number of potential users always searching for products so getting rank 20 or 30 on Google is much better than getting Top 10 in Yahoo.

JamesTobias

Obviously Google is better than yahoo. I also prefer Google to search any thing. For any business man website ranking on Google is most important.

HostNurse

Google search engine is still far more advanced and accurate than Yahoo search engine.

vietnamtravel

Google is very fast and simple. Yahoo has a good looking layout, but Yahoo is slow.

emily

In my opinion Google and yahoo both are unique in their own ways and their are some drawbacks too but normal people like to use Google because it relies on a simplicity and easy to use and coming to webmasters, they like google because Google mainly focus on the algorithm and provides the most relevant items on the top. Where yahoo search engine still lacking in the terms of search result quality. So many business and webmasters can expect best conversion rate from Google compare to yahoo.

Webmaster.Xochitl

Google is so much attractive. It delivers better search results so quickly. But Yahoo is not as fast as Google. So, I personally like Google.

stoneman

I love making use of google because all my life I started with google and it has been the search engine that pleases me to use because of its user free options like the features in it, The image section, map sections, news sections etc of a post,

Although I don't know any features of yahoo because I have not made use of it, but to me google is more popular compared to yahoo all over the world, most countries make use of Google,

Also Google's relationship between blogger have been a very big thing with Google being popular because of the way bloggers and IM talks about them and how they have encountered with them,

So google is nice and yahoo is also nice but to me google is better than yahoo thanks

carla281

Yahoo vs. Google

My preferred search engine is Google. Yahoo used to be my favorite until I noticed the search results were not on point. I obtain better search results with Google and it has additional tools that can be used. I think I started using Google more when I entered college.

ryo ionut

For me ,it's Google,always has been,it's a matter of confort,I guess.Easy to use,fast,no annoying commercials,classic design are the reasons I personally like it.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views